Clive Davis

I'm Bisexual

2/19/2013 6:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

021913_clive_katie
Grammy-winning Rock and Roll Hall of Fame record executive Clive Davis -- credited with discovering legendary talents like Whitney Houston -- has just revealed ... he's bisexual.

Davis opened up on the Katie Couric show, saying he is currently in a monogamous relationship with a man.

Davis -- whose heterosexual marriage ended in the 80s -- said, "I opened myself up to the possibility that I could have a relationship with a man as well as the two that I had with a woman ... I'm still attracted to women ... You don't have to be only one thing or another. For me, it's the person.”

As for the timing of Davis' sexual revelation, the 80-year-old father of four -- also credited with discovering Janis Joplin, Bruce Springsteen, Alicia Keys, Barry Manilow, and Santana -- has an autobiography coming out this summer. Shocker.

0219_bisexual_stars_footer

awards

YIKES, eh?

rommel

HOLLYWOOD.....Is anyone surprised?

buzz kill

This guy is a disgusting pig. He doesn't care where he gets it as long as he gets some, wonder how he feels about livestock.

MountainRosie

"bisexual" is just a glorified excuse for being a slut. Clive was f u c k i n g people for decades and it just manifested into his reality.

Pete

bi sexual doesnt exist..ur a *** the sleeps with women

Phil

Why is this news, and why does the public need to know which side he likes his toast buttered!

MountainRosie

RE: livestock.....can they sing?

Flying Blind

That explains the 9' audition couch.

JusMyOpinion

I'm Buysexual. If I can't find it, ill BUY it!! Man I love that joke.

ivy4990

I actually think he's very brave for coming out. As old as he is, he could have easily taken this to his grave. For some reason it's harder to accept men being bisexual then just being gay. But if a woman comes out as bisexual then it's hot.

HngBlkBtm

You go Clive. I love you even more now! Call me...

Carl

I'd rather not have to think about an 80 year old man having sex, whether with a man or a woman.

dathan

He's AC/DC and swings from both sides Of the plate, is he a pitcher or catcher...?

Lucy

Thanks for the warning.

jokerchick

this is only a surprise to the general public, music industry peeps have known this for years much like the "worst kept secret" of Whitney's coke problem, which started waaaay before she knew what a Bobby Brown was...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments