« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Banging Ex-BF

We Have Proof (Kind Of)

2/19/2013 12:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0218_hayden_panettiere_paparazzle
Hayden Panettiere
is soooo banging her ex-boyfriend Wladimir Klitschko -- just like we predicted weeks ago -- and TMZ finally has the rock-solid proof we've been waiting for ... sort of.

You'll recall, we talked to Hayden back in January at LAX -- where she insisted she and the 6'6" Ukrainian boxing champ were "just good buddies." But we had a hunch it was MUCH more than that.

And now we have the PROOF (kind of) ... because photos were snapped yesterday in Hollywood, Florida ... where the probably-back-together couple was seen cuddling on a couch at Taco Beach Shack.

Specifically in the pics ... Hayden is all smiles (and lookin' super hot) while holding Wlad's hand ... his arm is wrapped tightly around her body ... and there's obvious sexual tension.

Only logical conclusion ... it's on like Donkey Kong. Sorry Scotty.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Truth

HER LAME ASS SERIES NASHVILLE WILL BE CANCELLED SOON ENUFF. ENJOY THE 15 SECONDS. #TRUTH!!

SheisHot

They are a cute couple with their matching herpes sores.

FlamingoNut

TMZ, you need to educate your writers. I understand that they are still in grade school, but words like "bangin" and "preggars" are simply too childish. Please relay the message...

yeah, I'm way out of line.

Man, I'll bet he just knocks the bottom out of that

DaveT

She's cute

brian

so what

Your S&M Girlfriend

Apparently she likes them big and uncut

wishdrsnofloyd

It's really hard for him to find his own size even outside the ring. LOL!

mrimsosure

I hope that she is in a happy relationship. I really like her and wish her nothing but good.

mrimsosure

I think she is a living doll and wish her all the happiness she deserves

GetReal

"Banging?" Who writes this stuff, some random 14 yr old? How very professional......

J.E.B.

Sort of a ......sexual glasnost?

Gustav LaFong

Why would she want a stud millionaire who is handsome when she could have me?

Pledum

Do you morons at TMZ know how offensive and degrading the term "banging" is?

lizzy

Dear friends you all know that is not easy to leave a relationship of about 5years and forget it and all the feelings that you both have for each other. That was my problem that i was having for the past 1month now i was really feeling sick and wanted to take my life but thanks be to ekakaspelltemple@yahoo.com who help me with a reunite spell for me and my ex husband and now i feel so happy that we are both back again and living happily more than ever before thank you doctor ekaka.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments