Michelle Rodriguez

'Not Too Keen' on Being

in Chris Dorner's Manifesto

2/19/2013 8:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

michelle_launch
It's usually an HONOR to be named one of the most beautiful people in the world ... unless the person doing the naming is a scumbag cop killer ... this according to Michelle Rodriguez.

The "Fast & Furious 6" star was walking around Venice Beach this weekend when our photog asked what she thought about being mentioned by name in Christopher Dorner's rambling manifesto as one of "THE MOST beautiful women on this planet, period."

Rodriguez responded, "No man, is that that killer dude?"

Of course, Dorner was the subject of a statewide manhunt after allegedly killing 3 people, including a cop. He killed a 4th person during the final shootout in Big Bear, CA last week. Dorner also died in the firefight.

As for the mention in the manifesto ... M-Rod told us, "I'm not so sure if I'm too keen on that," adding ... "Not like I'd like to be a killer's favorite person."

Rodriguez wasn't the only celebrity mentioned in Dorner's bizarre statement ... he also gave a shout-out to Charlie Sheen, Tim Tebow, Anthony Bourdain, Larry David and Lisa Lampanelli.

Michelle found a silver lining in the creepy situation ... saying, "I'm not in bad company though, I'm not alone."

tomjones

oh man he killed 3 people, wow thats kind of sat. WAIT!! HE KILLED A COP?>??? PULL OFF HIS ARMS AND LEGS>@>Q@$>!#>$!>$>!>$>#

smh, and yes that is sarcasm. like a cop is any more important then any random person on the street. they lie, cheat, and steal like everyone else BUT dont ever get punished as much for it

jokerchick

who?

LISA

I think she's very attractive, and I kind of liked her dude-like personality. The camera guy did a great job of getting her to chat with him.

rsmik

I love her.

bernergirl

She is awesome! Nothing sexier than a man who can play with the boys but sex it up like a lady!!!

DW1982

Strange how these TMZ photographers find these celebrities in random areas of Los Angeles. I mean, it is really uncanny!

Truth

UGH.. BITCH SOUNDS LIKE A GHETTO HOOD RAT. WUTS WITH DA MRS RODRIGUEZ?? BITCH HASNT BEEN MARRIED. TMZ HAS NEEDS TO INCREASE IQ POINTS B4 LETTIN LOOSE ON THEM STREETS! #TRUTH!!

DaveT

Did Chris really kill anyone?
We'll never know.
Did Chris really write all the things they say he did?
We'll never know.
When's the last time you saw a million dollars offered as a reward for such alleged crimes?
When's the last time you ever saw a million dollars suddenly appear in less than two weeks?
When's the last time you ever saw so many law enforcement entities instantly dedicated to getting the suspect?
Maybe he's guilty.
Maybe he's innocent.
We'll never know.
This has Serpico written all over it

CyndiChainsaW

I cannot stand Michelle Rodriguez. She has to be the most non feminine woman ever. Always coming off like such a hard ass. I like the movies where she croaks!

Sheed

LOL, don't get too excited bitch. You're not attractive..

Mrugowsky

The fact that he enjoyed "Lost" already made him a dead man.

karmenr818

Hater you stupid

Pavlov

Never heard of her. She should be happy to have the publicity.

msfaye

she is so happy he mentioned her name she is probably deliriously happy. everyone else on earth except her mother and father forgot she was even alive and any publicity good or bad is positive in a has beens eye.

BR3478

I always thought she was awesome, I don't get why some ppl on here are hating on her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments