Alec Baldwin

Me Apologize?

Now THAT'S Funny!

2/20/2013 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

022013_alec_baldwin_pcn
Alec Baldwin
has no intentions of apologizing to the black photographer he allegedly called a "coon" -- laughing at the mere suggestion he should say sorry.

Baldwin -- who has adamantly denied ever saying the slur -- was exiting his apartment in NYC earlier today when he was asked if he planned to apologize to the photog. Baldwin cackled at the notion.

As for Tracy Morgan saying Baldwin should apologize if he actually said the slur ... Baldwin was quick to point out the "if" in Tracy's statement ... "IF" being the operative word.

Nicole

TMZ, you need to apologize! You know full well that this incident was taped and he NEVER made any racial slur at all. If I was him, I would sue you and every other media outlet that keeps perpetuating this lie after it has been dis-proven!

whatever

I would go ballistic too if they keep following me around everywhere! They were lucky that he only called them names!

Louis B

So sick of blacks using that damn race card! I live in Atlanta and I happen to be white.. You have no idea the names they call me. Why arent we pulling our race card???

I cant wait for the day when that happens. I know black actors, and rappers, singers, etc, use the words honky, cracka, whitey all the time... They just feel intitled to do so.. Screw that! Lets take a damn stand!

Violent Pope

Dude is a funny host on SNL, but otherwise he is just a d-bag.

Most H8d

He's a nobody to begin with so what's the point

verlinda

I understand there was a recording ( from other Celeb Networks) and there was no racial slur on it. Ex NYPD officer is no better than LAPD

Mr Rod

Those coons should shut up, and realize their place in society!

Dobby

He does this for publicity. When his wedding was happening, he started randomly attacking photogs. Why? So more would gather around his door and make his bride feel like they're 'stars.' Now she's pregnant. Gotta be newsworthy, so pretend we hate paps, and beat on them or hurl insults, and bam, more of them show up. Wife feels like they're important. Funny part about his wedding, mother nature was more important that day.

JP

Alec Baldwin is the biggest ***** in hollywood, NYC

studly

I say Alex has nothing to apoligize for,if you're white and say something you're called racist,if you're hispanic or black and say something ,no problem,please when I'm out and about the biggest racist I run into are hispanics and blacks,I like Alex say whatever I want,if you're offended tooo bad ,in this wayyyyyyy overcrowded world you'll offend someone no matter what you say,so I say Alex has nothing to apologize for.

paul

Got to love Alex he say's what is on everyones mind but in PC America there afraid to say it because they'll be called racist,yet the hispanics,blacks and other minorities say whatever they want about whites and no one bats a eye,so I say whatever I want and could give a s*it if people are offended,in this wayyyyy toooo overpopulated world you;ll offend someone,that's life.I say Alex has nothing to apologize for.

Montana

thats just disgusting someone needs to teach him a lesson

Lestor Hammerstone!

Maybe a slander lawsuit is in order against the Photog?!?!

Enough

He's not being called out for his racism like others in the past because, for some unknown reason, he's considered a Hollywood darling. In actuality, he's nothing but a walking bowl of vomit.

BR3478

I really don't believe Alec Baldwin is racist. I think the photographer is full of s h i t.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments