Christopher Dorner

Gruesome Death Pics for Sale

2/20/2013 6:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0219-christopher-dorner
Christopher Dorner's badly scorched, partially dismembered body was photographed after his death ... and TMZ has learned the pics are now being shopped to the media.

TMZ has seen the photos (the sellers showed up to our doorstep) -- and the shots are extremely gruesome.

The top of Dorner's head is gone ... presumably the result of the self-inflicted gunshot wound that ended his life after the gun battle at a remote cabin in Big Bear, CA last week.

The body is missing several limbs ... including an arm and parts of a leg ... and his midsection is charred from the fire that consumed the cabin during the Feb. 12 shoot-out.

Despite the intense blaze, several body parts remained intact  ... including his eyeballs, chest area and penis.

In fact, Dorner's upper teeth were barely damaged ... which helped authorities ID the body.

TMZ did not purchase the photos -- but the sellers are definitely on the hunt for a buyer.

LISA

Geez TMZ - that was quite the graphic description - way TMI for me ....

The only thing I'm wondering is WHO is selling these pics? I would assume a first responder or a cop, right? That's just so wrong. Someone needs to investigate THAT. The cop that sold the Rihanna pics was fired.

PeaceBWithU

First you pick a photo where he kind of looks burned to begin with, then you proceed to describe the photos in such graphic detail that it's as if we've seen them anyway.n don't pat yourself on the back, TMZ. All you did was save money. To those who've read this story, the images are there, and they're horrible. I wish I hadn't read this. I think it should be removed.

Sassyone

Wow it was like he said officers take pictures of victims and save them on their cell phones so they could see how many gruesome crime scene photos each other has. That is just sick. He was a killer and certainly not someone anyone should look up to but I can say the same for the LAPD. One word........CROOKED

jeannie

Fake blood in a movie is gross so I can't imagine wanting to see real pictures

Peace-

This os proof of what Dorner said about LAPD taking gruesome crime scene pictures and seeing who has the most at the end od the night. Sonebody investigate these b%tches like he said. He knew he was going to die but wanted these mfk's exposed. They lied about the intentional burn

geneo da don

That Christopher guy is not dead he is sitting here beside me now dont believe me call my phone 910-685-2511 to all the cops that think they got him he told me to tell yall this he will be back...text me I text yall pictures to show yall he not dead...he said I could

who dat

It's gotta be a police officer or coroner on the inside, looking to fund their personal pension plan. I'm sure someone will pay 100K for them.

William Kramer

uh oh....cops selling illegal photos....time to ban cameras

Kaaka

WE have officially turn into a BANANA REPUBLIC where we now have this stuff being pedal for money.And the sad part the people right up the chain ranks are aware of this and pretty much is doing nothing.At least the state of CALIFORNIA is staying consistent with being a dysfunctional mess.

Peace-

I know his mother must be in hiding because she fears LAPD may retaliate on her since they are so dirty but this sale of her sons carnage needs to be stopped

Deficate

Nowwwww that's some Kentucky fried African right there

bjay

Ugly yes, but he got what he deserved. A cowardly, ugly, hateful ambushing killer died as he lived. And he's probably still burning in Hell.

Tricky

This just shows HOW SICK some people are...

Tricky

This is not a surprise in a country where VIOLENCE and MONEY reign.

AP

here comes the Enquirer....