Kate Middleton

Behold

The Royal Baby Bump

2/20/2013 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0220_kate_bump_Getty
Let there be no doubt ... Kate Middleton is ROYALLY pregnant -- and to prove it, she finally revealed her fetal protuberance while making an appearance in London yesterday.

A bunch of photos of Middleton's appearance have been floating around ... but this one really shows she's bumping along.

Yeah, baby.

Truth is

These ppl aren't gods.....they are major welfare recipients....waving and shaking hands is no job...it doesn't better humanity...foh

BellaJ

Why aren't people happy for her?! This isn't KK this is Kate. I think she's darling, classy and I'm very happy for her and Prince William. I think Diana would have loved her

Mee

What's up with these Royals always choosing older women. This SKELETAL BODIED ELDERLY PRIMAGRAVIDA (medical term) probably will only be able to dish out one kid for the ROYAL PALACE thats why the GOOD OLD QUEEN changed the rule.

ocwill19

The papparazzi need to leave her alone at times william already lost his mother due to paps dp I really think he will let it happen again

Afamilyguy

She not pregnant and neither is Kim

Tony192

I don't undersand why people here in USA gey so exited about these people, they 're not even from here; also they arre not even in charge of their country like a "KINGS" so let's worry for something from here guys!!!

Alexis

That's adorable! Very happy for them!

Who the Hell is Khloe

Kim k is also having a baby....I hope Kim doesn't try to do something stupid to keep the cameras on her when Kate gives birth

thisisme3

She is pregnant. Pregnant people generally as a rule show. Jesus TMZ. You guys are killing me

jabberjaws

Who cares.

Cricket

Kate seems a lovely woman & is a refreshing role model for young women. She is classy, educated & seems to be the first royal bride in a while to actually love her prince.

VickyGray22

Jackson. although Wendy`s comment is great, on thursday I got a brand new Cadillac since I been earnin $4305 this-last/5 weeks and just a little over 10/k lass month. this is certainly my favourite-work I've had. I actually started 5 months ago and almost immediately got over $71 per-hr. I use this website,, Big44.com

Jeanenne Tonatore, Orbitz.com

What if It's a hermaphrodite like Charles or Prunella?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3