« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Lil Wayne

I'm Sorry FOR NOTHING

Except Saying 'F**k LeBron'

2/20/2013 5:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

022013_lil_wayne_radio_launch
Lil Wayne
 says he's NOT SORRY for saying he banged Chris Bosh's wife ... claiming his only regret from his All-Star weekend rant was insulting his "homie" LeBron James.

Weezy called in to WEDR radio in Miami moments ago to address the video footage that surfaced of the rapper's All-Star weekend performance -- when he said, "F**k LeBron. F**k She Wade. F**k Chris Bosh. F**k all y'all."

And the zinger ... "I f**ked Chris Bosh wife."

But Wayne's not sorry for what he said -- telling the radio station, "I don’t apologize for that night. I don’t apologize for being who I am ... I don't take nothing back ... This is who I am."

But the refusal to apologize came with two caveats --

1) Wayne took back what he said about LeBron, saying "I didn't mean to say ['f**k LeBron.'] That's my homie."

2) Wayne apologized to the CITY of Miami for his outburst ... but he specifically did NOT apologize to the Miami Heat.

TMZ published the video ... showing Lil Wayne trashing the Heat and the NBA, claiming the Heat got him banned from all NBA events. During the radio interview, Wayne says the bad blood stemmed from a Heat-Lakers game last week, in which Dwyane Wade cussed him out for rooting for the Lakers. Wayne says things got heated from there ... and now he hates everyone ... except LeBron.

021813_lil_wayne_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

violetta5

@ adrienne this is precisely why you don't go around hoing and fleecing dudes for 10k by claiming to have cancer. As irrelevent as Lil Wayne is I'd be salty too.

Rattlesnake Jake

Did he sleep with her before or after she married chris bosh? And what kinda cool points does lil lame get by saying something like he said?

Rattlesnake Jake

And what's so cool about porking another persons spouse nowadays. adultery isn't cool.

NYCBlackMan

Ugghhhhh..............................I can smell that piece of trash through the pics. TRUTH!

SlyGirl

Way to keep yourself in the news and try and stay relevant!

KEV

skate or die dude

Trevor

What a piece of ghetto trash. Chris Bosh's wife must have been desperate to sleep with that ugly hobbit.

Genie

Why would anyone with class "kiss and tell" about his antics with someone's wife. That says little for him OR the wife. How sad that this happens over a ball game.....Go home, Wayne....

Detective. LaToya

He's such a moron. Awww he doesn't want Lebron to be mad at him so he's apologizing? What an idiot. Stop being an NBA groupie and getting all butthurt like a scorned ex girlfriend. This gremlin has a napoleon complex.

Rex

What a joke!

Stella

Ignorant, ugly, stupid, childish...should be put away and shut up for ever.

blkjew

I feel lil wayne **** the heat and **** that bitch i dont see ppl blasting super head for saying who she slept wth ppl stop being so soft that life when u marry a whore dumb ass millionaire merrying these hoes

jo

ni**ers being ni**ers

Doyouvideos

Wayne what is your problem

stan

lil wayne is a no talent low life ! he would be working at Mcdonalds if weren't for luck !

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments