Lindsay Lohan

Not Banging

DJ Julian Cavin

2/20/2013 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0219-lindsay-lohan-dj-julian-cavin
Fear not men who want to bone Lindsay Lohan ... SHE'S STILL SINGLE ... despite reports that she's secretly dating / banging New York DJ Julian Cavin -- this according to the DJ himself.

The Internet's been abuzz with rumors this week that LiLo found herself a new boyfriend ... after she and the 22-year-old spin master were spotted together in NYC Sunday -- allegedly holding hands and acting very much like a couple.

But DJ Julian says it just ain't true -- claiming they've only known each other for about a month -- and tells TMZ ... "Lindsay and I are just friends. We are not dating."

He explains, "She comes to a bunch of my DJ gigs. Sunday she came and was hanging in the booth."

Of course, Max George also said he and LiLo were just friends ... and we all know what that meant.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Sam
"Hmm, who's the divorced Merrick refugee slumming it in NJ again then? Maddy??? LOLS",/i>

YEP, its me Sam, you outed me . . .LMFAO

Firefly

If I were that designer I would show up on court day and right in the middle of it all I would walk through the court room door flinging them wide open so that everyone would look in that direction. I would hold the dress up so that everyone could see the damage done by Lindsay. I would tell the court that if Lindsay is set free she is once again learning that there is no concequences for her bad actions. The fashion world will live in fear from Lindsay and her scissor wielding mayhem. With that Lindsay will finally be put away because the fashion world has too many designers that will look at what Lindsay did to that dress as comparable to killing someone and cutting their legs off.

LLsez

FFS!!

Maddy, Seamus and whoever else, Lemon Drops??

Sam

And the lamest comments award goes to...................................................THE LINDSAY LOHAN ENABATURDS.

Congratulations to all you LOOSERS lol

LLsez

LOVE Michael K:

"Hey, at least they got the dress back and if they shake all the coke residue off of it, they probably have enough for a pretty fat line.

Also, they can sell it on eBay as a Lohan original! And yes, White Oprah is going to want a cut of that sale."

seamus

Good night everyone. Must get up early but for me Thursday is Friday. And I finally get to upgrade my crummy Crackberry tomorrow for an iPhone. See you all tomorrow. Sleep well and be safe.

Marvin

One of the owners of Theia just posted something about LiLO trashing their dress on Facebook. LiLO WTF!!!

LLsez

Blo didn't piss on and destroy the fur hoodie in my avi yet, did she??

DaveT

The name "Lindsay" seems to get under the skin of jealous people quite a bit :D

helloooo

I got 2 throw up now.

Lucky_130

Who the hell are all these SAMS? I know the original Sam is a real dumbass , but really

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Seamus one really good article was on celebitchy this morning .it's about the $500,000 she wants for Mr.Pink. They call Dina her pimp. I'm not real swift on this kindle. It's a really good article. I will let you know about others. I'm not technical, in fact it's amiracle I'm doing this post!

Luv

Lindsay's new nails:

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

So I guess Charlie Sheen is going to be out $1750 to Theia. That's chump change to him.

Grandma Cracker

Nooo, that dress thing is a joke, huh?