Lindsay Lohan

Not Banging

DJ Julian Cavin

2/20/2013 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0219-lindsay-lohan-dj-julian-cavin
Fear not men who want to bone Lindsay Lohan ... SHE'S STILL SINGLE ... despite reports that she's secretly dating / banging New York DJ Julian Cavin -- this according to the DJ himself.

The Internet's been abuzz with rumors this week that LiLo found herself a new boyfriend ... after she and the 22-year-old spin master were spotted together in NYC Sunday -- allegedly holding hands and acting very much like a couple.

But DJ Julian says it just ain't true -- claiming they've only known each other for about a month -- and tells TMZ ... "Lindsay and I are just friends. We are not dating."

He explains, "She comes to a bunch of my DJ gigs. Sunday she came and was hanging in the booth."

Of course, Max George also said he and LiLo were just friends ... and we all know what that meant.

snowboardchick

Yikes. I hope he washed with purell afterward.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

can we name all the failed affairs she has had>>??my guess would be anyone who got their dowaitty 10 feet6 from her chacha

Grandma Cracker

hahahahaha good morning!

Nonsense

Ain't love grand, such a wholesome young couple. I'm sure the parents are so proud. Ok, I just threw up a little bit.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

notice how some comments dont get black checked and others do..even though they are the same type...T1 and T2 are working over time

Black Dirt Goodness

Keep talking losers. You only need 2000 more posts of worthless nonsense to tie your old record.

cindy

What is with Lindsay and DJ's? She's always hooking up with them. (Samantha Ronson) , now this guy. Can't she do any better?

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I guess "sterlling gay" dined and dashed

neciahot23

I really feel bad for her! I've always loved her and I'm always rooting for her. I hope she can get her **** together. ages to old to be making the dumb ass decisions in her life. she's almost 30!! And she needs to stop w all that plastic surgery. Why would any 20 yo want anything besides maybe a nose job or boob job? Esp in LA. its sort of mandatory which is sad. So shallow!

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

A DJ is penned up inside his booth. She stalks caged animals!

seamus

DJ Connor Cruise better watch out. Could you see him bringing Bitcho home to Tom.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I just learned I have $2000,oo a month in bills..how much will crackie rack up in a month just to stay in the news??

Joey Jr

I would love to know how many people she has been with, i read on one site Lindsay has had over 192 break-ups

Holdon McGroin

With LL it's no longer a "bang" or even a "pop". It's the sound a balloon makes as the air rushes out the little spout thingy.

ivan

She is the disposable towel for men seeking a little. fun.