Josh Brolin and Diane Lane

WE'RE DIVORCING

2/21/2013 11:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0221_josh_brolin_diane_lane_getty
Another celebrity power couple bites the dust ... Josh Brolin and Diane Lane are calling it quits on their 8-year marriage.

A spokesperson for the couple announced the two are going their separate ways -- it's unclear if they have officially filed for divorce.

Josh and Diane were married in 2004 -- and have no children together.

The union hasn't exactly been smooth sailing -- just months after they tied the knot, Josh was arrested for spousal battery. The charges were later dropped.

Josh has starred in a ton of huge movies -- including "True Grit," "Milk," "No Country for Old Men" and "W."

Lane's credits ain't exactly shabby either ... she's been in hits like "The Perfect Storm," "Unfaithful," and "Under the Tuscan Sun."

0221_josh_brolin_diane_lane_footert

Marvin

Who could stay married to Diane Lane, she is looking pretty old. time to trade her in on a younger girl.

Lo From Wisco

Sad.

Jody

How on earth Diane put up with her snobby inlaws for so many years is beyond me.

My Big Salami

Diane Lane was awesome as "Cherry Valens" in The Outsiders! She is still HOTTT!

bernergirl

Saw that coming from a mile away... She is way too good for him! He is an a$$!

Ratings Needed

Good for her! Get out of there Diane!!!

Lindy

Good for her she is finally free of him.

Tata

How ironic. I was just reading about domestic abuse and I just read about their tumoltous relationship. Wish them the best.

paul a.

Josh is one of my fav actors!

Diane is good too!

Wish them all the best......

Mumra the Ever Living

Hope I can sleep tonight knowing this terrible, terrible news.
YIKES, I guess they won't be banging anymore, huh TMZ. Wish there was video I gotta see.

Jorge

I guess know one know what goes on behind closed doors. All this divorce everywhere you look makes me wonder. Is the whole marriage thing a big lie? I mean I don't think I've ever met anyone who is married AND happy. At least not for very long.

Mon

I didn't know he had been abusive towards her, if that was the case then maybe she will be better off without him. It's still amazing how almost all marriages in Hollywood end in divorce. Very few do actually survive, very few.

MrR

I love this lady she makes alot of movies and is the only one in that liberal clan that can hold a job.

charlets

I'm here for you Diane!! Anytime anywhere!

Selden83

How dare you TMZ for not crediting "The Goonies" as one of Josh Brolins films. LOL

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments