Josh Brolin and Diane Lane

WE'RE DIVORCING

2/21/2013 11:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0221_josh_brolin_diane_lane_getty
Another celebrity power couple bites the dust ... Josh Brolin and Diane Lane are calling it quits on their 8-year marriage.

A spokesperson for the couple announced the two are going their separate ways -- it's unclear if they have officially filed for divorce.

Josh and Diane were married in 2004 -- and have no children together.

The union hasn't exactly been smooth sailing -- just months after they tied the knot, Josh was arrested for spousal battery. The charges were later dropped.

Josh has starred in a ton of huge movies -- including "True Grit," "Milk," "No Country for Old Men" and "W."

Lane's credits ain't exactly shabby either ... she's been in hits like "The Perfect Storm," "Unfaithful," and "Under the Tuscan Sun."

0221_josh_brolin_diane_lane_footert

Dennie

Noooo! Was hopeful for these two, especially when his engagement prior to Diane didn't work out. Oh well.

Anonymous

I saw this coming on New Year's Eve when he was arrested after being obnoxiously drunk out with his buddies while his wife was at home. Who the F leaves Diane Lane at home alone on NYE? He seems like a loser and how many times has he been arrested for being drunk/disorderly in public? At his age? He has children and seems like a complete loser. Diane Lane deserves much better.

sgm

I was wondering when she ws going to do this! She is way to classy for him.

Kookla

Is he a wife beater really? I didn't know that. Did he beat his ex wife or Diane?

Kookla

Hate to be stereotypical but he looks like a jerk

TJ

Apparently,he is a very difficult and volatile individual. His father seems more mellow,(but difficult to tell, don't think Barbara would tolerate a brut). Too bad.
That is NOT Diane in the bottom photo.

Cam_Brazil

Let's not forget "Goonies"!!

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

SHTERON!!!!!

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

See, I TOLD YOU!!! Just by looking I can tell.....She's a mouthy woman!!!!

Sandrine

I loved No Country for Old Men. A very good movie.

TJ

In the photos, she looks like she really loved him. His loss. Good thing there were no children. He reminds me of Alec Baldwin-very bad temper. I guess that is her in the bottom photo (she was much younger then).
She is 48, but the stress has aged her.

Carla628

Both of you are too old for that.

Carla628

I feel sorry for them both. No good is going to come out of an abusive relationship. You both have to be in control and I highly doubt it on both sides.

judy jetson

I'm surprised!!! NOT

DaveT

Gotta love an intelligent strong women who doesn't get caught up in feminist lies but instead speaks facts ;)
"Oppose the Violence Against Women Act"
@ TokenLibertarianGirl channel