Lindsay Lohan

Gets Her ASS KICKED

in Legal Fight with Pitbull

2/21/2013 2:08 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0221_lindsay_pitbull_01
Pitbull didn't just win his legal war with Lindsay Lohan ... he ANNIHILATED HER ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... Lohan sued the rapper in 2011 for using her name in his hit song "Give Me Everything" ... when he dropped the line, "I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan."

Lohan claimed Pitbull never got permission to use her name ... and therefore he had no right to profit off of it.

But today a New York federal judge sided with Pitbull ... ruling that Lindsay is dead wrong on the law -- because the song is a work of art protected by the 1st amendment PLUS Lindsay's barely even mentioned in it.

The judge also ruled ... Lindsay's allegations that she suffered emotional distress are also BS.

The case has been dismissed.

Dale.

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

Sam

So I guess she's not #WINNING huh? LMAO

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

Dr. Cracker, who is it? That charmingly smirkish man beaming back at you? what's his name? :)

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a mans soul and faith.

So pleased to meet you, Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah! But what's confusing you is just the nature of my game.

Just as every cop is a criminal, And all the sinners saints, As heads is tails, Just call me Lucifer cause I'm in need of some restraint!

So if you meet me, Have some courtesy,
Have some sympathy, and some taste!

Use all your well-learned politesse or I'll lay your soul to waste. Oh yeah!

Tell me Baby, what's my name
Tell me Honey, can ya guess my name
Tell me Baby, what's my name

I tell you one time, you're to blame

Ooo, who, who
Ooo, who, who

Can you guess my name!? lols :)

Its Nikki Bitches

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE PITBULLL !!!!!

Questdelsangraal

Another day another useless story about a useless person.

helloooo

HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Kim

Someone needs to share this wdumb ass Donald Trump who is threating to sue Mac Miller for using his name.

HannahF

Today at lunch I saw part of the funeral for the San Berdo deputy sheriff who Dorner killed last week. It's break time now and Jerry Buss's memorial service is on tv.

Such a counterpoint to this person

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

LLsez

As A-List Hollywood heads into Oscar party weekend, Blo is grifting somewhere, homeless, jobless, clutching a hacked off remnant from a borrowed designer dress.

QUUAAACCCCKKK!!!

Mumra the Ever Living

just opened up a window and will be playing the crap out of Pit Bulls song tonight (sound off of course).

Yep, all those plays from people who just want to hear the song that made Lohan look like a schmuck. A penny here and a penny there - it all adds up. Of course the Cracken won't be getting any of it.
If she had any clothes owned by someone else she would probably rip them.

Vinsetta

Team Pitbull and Team Judge.

Grandma Cracker

All nightclubs should be playing pitbull tonight.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

yea nicole bull shyt lawsuits dont hold up

mrzebra

When this bitch going to jail

Black Dirt Goodness