Clint Eastwood

SWATTED

2/22/2013 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0221_clint_eastwood_getty
A "swatting" prankster in L.A. must have a death wish ... because TMZ has learned, the latest bogus 911 call to involve a celebrity targeted Dirty Harry himself ... Clint Eastwood.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, multiple units rushed to Eastwood's L.A. home this week after a relay service called 911 ... reporting multiple males armed with assault weapons inside the actor's house and people had been shot.

When the officers arrived at the scene, we're told they found nothing wrong ... the standard "swatting" scenario.

Police were unable to determine if anyone was home at the time of the prank.

It's the latest in a long string of similar celebrity "swatting" pranks -- other victims include Ashton KutcherJustin BieberMiley CyrusSimon CowellTom Cruise, the Kardashians, and Chris Brown.

The LAPD is really starting to get pissed too -- because the pranks are a HUGE waste of valuable resources and even put innocent people's lives in danger. As one law enforcement source put it, "The suspects WILL be caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law." One 12-year-old kid has already been charged in connection with some of the calls.

So, to whoever keeps doing this ... you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

Erin1948081

Remember folks that this can happen to any one of you. Plus you can also receive a call from who you think is....for instance, your sister, brother, mom, dad, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, whomever when in actuality it is someone who called your phone number with a RELAY. This stuff is not funny and can cause more than just the police coming to your home. Think about the havoc someone could wreak with a relay call. Check this out with your cell phone company. Relays should not be allowed.....but they may be at your cell company. Check it out for not only your protection, but also for your loved ones protection.

Tom

I guess they "Made his day." LOLOLOL I kill me.

Rich vail

You want to call a "prank" that can get someone killed? That's prank? You people at TMZ are sick, if not stupid. THis isn't a prank. When police enter a home like this they do so with weapons locked and loaded...any MINOR mistep can get someone killed.

If that's a prank to you...perhaps someone should do it to you.

Colt Lane

muslin hate [ie9gtt]e,,,,
I like Alexi Texas......... good girl

salesman

I wish Clint could just take out out his magnum 44 and blow their heads off...guess what?, they wouldnt do it again!

RaisingStar

Well don't LAPD have Caller I.D. or.Call Trace. I mean they are the police. They would've used it if Chris Donner had called. But it's funny now for them to have a problem with the prank calls. They just knew they were going to find something, anything at Chris' house.

Joe LeBlanc

the swat actually responded to the Kardashians!? who side are they on?

Mark

The person who wrote the article on Eastwood must be 12 yrs. old. Dirty Harry??? Get real. Clint couldn't hit the side of a barn.

Alexis

The chair must have gotten away so they can't interrogate it!! If the chair didn't do it, the chair certainly knows who did but isn't talkin'!!

dane

Better question: Why do the LAPD keep falling for this? Also - have they heard of cellphones? They could you know, call the house to see if it's real. Or maybe send a squad car to check it out before they send the entire police force. Their own faults really for being so gullible.

Purple Shell

This is not funny and a waste of tax payers money and the time & energy of the police who could be working on something truly important. When caught these so called pranksters need a very long jail time.
No pleas or bargains.

sieben13

Do they investigate before they go charging in ?

Leslie Hensley

When I lived in Vegas....This swatting scenario happened to me.....Via people on AOL chats....It is NOT fake....It DOES happen....And....The police don't do CRAP about going after the perpetrators!....It's HELL when it happens!.....WHY doesn't SOMEBODY do something to stop this?....

Leslie Hensley

This garbage DOES happen.....It happened to me when I lived in Vegas......It IS a nightmare!...HORRIFYING.....I had helicopters above my home at 2:30AM and a swat team at my house!.....

jbond

Guess they made his day. . .