Calvin Klein's Ex Nick Gruber

PULLS OUT

of Writing CK Tell-All

2/23/2013 9:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0223-nick-gruber-calvin-klein-article
Calvin Klein
's ex-boy toy Nick Gruber is pulling the plug on his planned tell-all book about his tumultuous relationship with the fashion mogul ... telling TMZ that the $375,000 payday wasn't worth it.

The 23-year-old former underwear model has been fielding several offers over the last couple months from NY publishing houses to write his memoir, tentatively titled "What Came Between Me and My Calvin." The book was supposed to blow the lid off the dirty details in the duo's love affair.

But Gruber tells TMZ he's had a change of heart and that despite the lucrative deals ($375,000 was the highest) he just couldn't pull the trigger. Gruber told us, "I decided I no longer want to do that anymore. There was a ton of interest, but I just did not want to hurt him or others. I am a good person, not a mean person."

He adds, "Love is a beautiful thing. Money doesn't matter at all."

Says the guy who once got a $250,000 Bentley as a gift ... courtesy of CK.

rikki

CK lawyers probably made a social visit...

janet

"What came between me and my Calvin", sounds like he called Dina Lohan 'A parent trapped'. That didn't go anywhere either.

Ashley

for everyone's sake please keep this private. some things we really don't wanna know, seriously..
but good job nick, tell alls are just a pathetic way of saying you were classless to begin with.....

James R. - Los Angeles

Now Harvey has a chance with CK. OH, wait. Harvey's too old and short.

queen love

LOL..."Pull Out"; nice pun, TMZ.

Truth

NO 1 CURR!!!! BESIDES, $375K ISNT MUCH AT ALL. MIN. PAYOUT FOR TOP CELEB TELL-ALL'S IS AT LEAST 1 MIL + ROYALTIES. SUGGESTS THE GAY DESIGNER AND HIS GAY RUNNA BOY TOY AINT GENERATING MUCH RATINGS AT ALL. #TRUTH!!

M

You would think a top designer like him would know better than to get such retarded looking cheek implants. It looks like he split an apple in half and then just shoved them under his face. Isn't the whole point of cosmetic surgery to make a person look better, and in a non-obvious way? These docs in Hollywood must be getting a serious laugh at the expense of their wealthy clients and their money.

Iris Myandowski

translation : payoff ? or threatened lawsuit?

tver

You should NEVER sell out someone that you once loved, family or friends for the God almighty dollar. It is a despicable act without honor!

Joao

"...I just did not want to hurt him or others. I am a good person, not a mean person". I WAS going to tell-all, but after careful consideration ($$$$) I decided that wouldn't nice--because after all, I would NEVER even think of hurting him or others. (cough, cough) because I'm a good person, not to be confused with a mean person.
---YIKES---
Don't mix metaphors... you're a good person not a BAD person. Damn idiot.

EasilyHard

Prunes and the Toys they buy

Meanie

Take the high road. Very few people's lives look good under a microscope.

en Todo Momento!!

it's morons like this who ruin it for everyone else trying to hop on the 'fame' bandwagon. why not just enjoy your stint, and stfu and make the most of it? but nooooooo. you have to go rat out on every harry tick and tom, so that when the next person comes around, a huge barrier is built up, so it doesn't happen again. selfish narcissistic arses, i swear.

DeeMaree

Wonder what his silence cost Calvin?

Jah36

These are some twisted puppies. Pure sexual perversion.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments