Lindsay Lohan's Asst.

Subpoenaed

Forced to Testify at Trial

2/23/2013 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0223-lindsay-lohan-tmz
Bad news for Lindsay Lohan -- her ex-assistant is being forced to testify in the actress' upcoming "lying to cops" case ... the same assistant who ratted her out to police.

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay's ex-assistant Gavin was served with a subpoena by the L.A. City Attorney's office earlier this month -- meaning he'll have to take the stand in LiLo's trial regarding that June PCH car crash.

As TMZ first reported, Gavin was the one who rolled on Lindsay and told the cops she was driving the car (despite her claims otherwise). The incident played a major role in their decision to charge her with lying to police.

Sources close to LiLo tell us ... the actress refuses to take a plea deal and remains adamant she never lied to police.

Lindsay's next court date is March 1.

0609_lindsay_lohan_crash_gallery

Grandma Cracker

I hope she does not get anymore continuances! Good times Lindsay!

Mrugowsky

Her former assistant isn't revealing anything we all didn't already assume.

Jay

I think now that Gavin "Get the f"ck out of the car" Doyle is set to take the stand Lindsay might just take a plea deal.

Reg

Oh The Humanity, Isn't there any way at all that Judge Judy could peside over this???? Life just aint fair sometimes!!!

Hot Farts

I think we can all agree that a psychopath cannot face the truth or being confronted with it like at a trial and to have it aired to the world. It does not stop them continuing to lie even if the truth comes out, but she will not allow it to come out. There will be no trial. Lindsay will need to be able to pretend to herself and her family that her version is the truth and they will continue to enable her but her lies have finally caught up with her in terms of business and law enforcement. She is blackballed from any decent people's welcome.

Jay

"the same assistant who ratted her out to police"

Really? Ratted her out? You mean who told the truth? Are you having local gang members freelance for you TMZ? What gem is next? Snitches get stiches?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

futmz
"Why do you think I call him Red Rocket?"

THAT was a mental I did NOT need before bedtime. LOL

Grandma Cracker

Lindsay thinks because she is a diagnosed narcissistic that she can play the cray cray card and get off light again. Maybe Heller will tell the judge she has the mentality of a 4 year old.

She lives out of state now, I can't see the suspended sentence crap for her. She can't do probation.

Jay

@Kelly Yes truly is all lies. They are so good at it though sometimes you can still find yourself falling into the trap. I am happy it is your ex and not your current boyfriend.You were smart to get away and be sure to stay away. My situation is a bit tricky because its my father and I do try to have a relationship with him however its not normal. Like one time I drove up to visit my mother and he was just so anxious to go for a ride with me when I said I was leaving. I found it odd because I thought to myself he never really shows intrest in spending time with me. Well foolish me said ok here I am thinking like an idiot he misses me and not even 10 minutes in he hit me with a "now this isnt the reason why I wanted to come with you but can I have 200 dollars"

Lucky_130

That lunkhead Nicole actaully thinks that if a fan of Lindsays were to take the stand it would help her,LMFAO!!! What a frickin idiot!!! Nicole must seriously be half retarded

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Sam
"@ FUTMZ
Your welcome! It's always satisfying to know grumpy old farts like you, with a stick so far up they're ass they're chocking on it, are greatly upset by it!
SUPER MAXIMUM LOLZ YUK YUK YUK!!!

If FU is 'OLD', geeze louise, whats young?

odie

I keep thinking how ironic this latest Crackie drama is. The whole World-especially the police- knows that Crackie is a patholgical liar. But because they have to be unbiased in their investigations so that they can arrive at the truth, they had to disregard the obvious-that she was lying-in order to arrest her for lying. Perhaps this could be Heller's defense-that the police should have known she was lying and therefore it's their own fault for being hindered/obstructed in their investigation.

Jay

Have a good night everybody. Nice chatting with you all.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Regi, is it 12:30 pm SUNDAY afternoon your time, while its 11:00 pm Saturday night mine?

Questdelsangraal

Send it to jail.
Any other person who commits similar crimes would have been in jail long ago.