Lindsay Lohan's Asst.

Subpoenaed

Forced to Testify at Trial

2/23/2013 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0223-lindsay-lohan-tmz
Bad news for Lindsay Lohan -- her ex-assistant is being forced to testify in the actress' upcoming "lying to cops" case ... the same assistant who ratted her out to police.

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay's ex-assistant Gavin was served with a subpoena by the L.A. City Attorney's office earlier this month -- meaning he'll have to take the stand in LiLo's trial regarding that June PCH car crash.

As TMZ first reported, Gavin was the one who rolled on Lindsay and told the cops she was driving the car (despite her claims otherwise). The incident played a major role in their decision to charge her with lying to police.

Sources close to LiLo tell us ... the actress refuses to take a plea deal and remains adamant she never lied to police.

Lindsay's next court date is March 1.

0609_lindsay_lohan_crash_gallery

HannahF

Regi--I got Perth and Adelaide mixed up the other day. So, it's 88/31 now?

Maddy--email

Reg

My dear lady, an idiot you most certainly are NOT.xo

LC

I don't hate her, but she need to be out in jail.. She is always trying to top the last thing she did.. Her stupidity has to stop.... Please send her ass to jail!!..Thanks

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Hannah, Regi, join my in a 'night cap'? Regi, if I provide an email, will you send me yours?

Ellie G

She could have killed him with yet another one of her selfish acts and she expects him to lie for her. She really is beneath contempt.

Diamond Goddess!

Ahhh, yes...the immortal Felony Blohan enabler, Gavin!!!
(Wasn't he rumored to be lurking here with us sometimes? lol Hi, Gavin!)
Can you IMAGINE being Felony's assistant?
Oh, the sights, the smells, the stolen loot, the non-existent paychecks, the faking nice to an unending stream of Turbanators in futile hopes of getting paid (by her cooch-work! lol) and getting paid in Pepsi by said Arabs, instead.
Good times!!!
lol

Reg

Hey Sam, isn;t it time for you dislodge Dulna's tongue out of your arse????? Gotti roll, GONE!!!!!!!!

HannahF

Maddy--no lemon drops for me as I'm 99.9% asleep. Just wanted to say that any stories I could swap would not be from my personal life, but if you ever need help in that area let me know and I'll be there for you.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

DG, I'm the LAST hold out of the west coast H8turds, where you at? I know Regi is 6:30 PM Sunday, where are you?

Suzy Q

"The Truth is Dead to Me!!"

Lindsay Lohan February 24, 2013

Suzy Q

Fake Sam posted this hilarious photo of Dina earlier and I think it's worth a repost, if you missed it.

If this link doesn't work, go back to the original comment #75 on page 5. That link works.

Suzy Q

Nothing emphasizes the nothingness of Lindsay Lohan like watching a 4 star movie.

Tonight we watched Schindler's list and the extraordinary people that created this masterpiece are gods in comparison.

If you want to hear the Schindler's List Theme by brilliant composer John Williams and played by the stunningly talented Itzhak Perlman before you go to sleep tonight, take the following link. Bring a hanky.

HillbillyHell

This is a crime?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Night night my Angels . . . .

Suzy Q