Lindsay Lohan's Asst.

Subpoenaed

Forced to Testify at Trial

2/23/2013 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0223-lindsay-lohan-tmz
Bad news for Lindsay Lohan -- her ex-assistant is being forced to testify in the actress' upcoming "lying to cops" case ... the same assistant who ratted her out to police.

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay's ex-assistant Gavin was served with a subpoena by the L.A. City Attorney's office earlier this month -- meaning he'll have to take the stand in LiLo's trial regarding that June PCH car crash.

As TMZ first reported, Gavin was the one who rolled on Lindsay and told the cops she was driving the car (despite her claims otherwise). The incident played a major role in their decision to charge her with lying to police.

Sources close to LiLo tell us ... the actress refuses to take a plea deal and remains adamant she never lied to police.

Lindsay's next court date is March 1.

0609_lindsay_lohan_crash_gallery

ketjo

Let see .....How low can TMZ go .... Lets look at this mornings lead stories......Some idiot WWW wrestlers ex wife accusing he husband of stealing her car..
Bastard Stole My Car!
Oh really just what I wanted to see !

Then we have this one

2/24/2013 6:57 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF.

Ronda Rousey
PUMMELS Opponent,
Defends UFC Title

Now thats entertainment ! hey on a gossip site just what I was looking for.....

Then we had Suge Knight a Rapper with a warrents for his arrest..... another Unknown Rapper story with a redicluious story and the Two Now you be the Judges quiz that nobody is touching cause TMZ hasn't fix the dam trojan in the voting at zips you if you do...and the Security Tight story is the so Lame.....
Now my only conclusion to all these stupid , assinine and reducluiously writen and inapt stories is Harvey must have turned the running of TMZ this weekend to a troop of pre teen boys who like to swear and tell nasty bad jokes.....because I really would hate to know that grown men would write and post this shyt.....TMZ this isn't " Edgy and Hip ...this is pure Trash written badly....

Grandma Cracker

David Gregory ✔ @davidgregory
I enjoyed meeting Lindsay Lohan. She was very interested in talking about politics and foreign policy #tonightshow
Nathan Dunbar @NathanDunbar

@davidgregory are you trying to make our heads explode?
1:41 AM - 21 Nov 12

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

It just dawned on me that most of us have more money under the couch cussions than LIELO

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

just looked on her IMBD..DAMN no work in her Horrizon...at least I have a steady pay check...Damn I even have love ones and pets...my Fish more to me then Blohan...any chance she will bounce back like her check Red Crap???by the way she still owes me and about 1000 other people

seamus

@ LA NATIVE- prays for you and your family-so sorry to hear of your loss.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

everyone give Red Crap and lindsay fans a round of applause...they are abile to type today...they are not licking cocaine off their Key boards begging for people to pay their bills

LLsez

LA Native..sending you and your family my prayers.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Red Crap is there any blood in your alcohol system??or are you on the lohan Diet??

Chief Gall

Please allow me to annoy one more time before I'm out the door. Below is Lindsay's FIRST hurricane-related tweet. This makes you angry because reality ****ters your delusion(s). She fully and totally understood the seriousness and danger of the hurricane and her FIRST thought was safety for all. How angry does this make you? On a scale of one to ten?
American Red Cross‏@RedCross

Many schools&offices staying closed Mon. Take time tonight to review your emergency plan w/family: http://rdcrss.org/U8b6Nj #Sandy

Retweeted by Lindsay Lohan
Collapse Reply
Retweet

really gone.................

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

thought I saw "STEVE" Andrew"<<

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

hey Red Crap...just looked Emma stone will be buying 5 new mansions..and be in 15 new movies in the next 2 years...what is Lielo doing?? hows that apartment Milo is reting in west Palm Fl that he is late on the rent for...can we say EVICTION KATE

seamus

Jennifer Lawrence is 22 and could pass for 16-Bitcho is 26 and could pass for a corpse. Is it any wonder one is whoring around and the other is going to the Academy Awards and will most likely win one. Anyone who hasn't seen Lawrence in Winters Bone-a small independent movie- should do so-excellent movie.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

just put in the story of Dorthy dandridge...man, liehoe would never even amount to the crust on that ladys shoes..I really dont know any whore worse then her or her mom

janet

Wonder if Heller is going to be able to get more postponements on the 1st.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it,
or who said it, no matter if I have said it,
unless it agrees with your own reason
and your own common sense.
- The Buddha

There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.
- Albert Einstein