Lindsay Lohan's Asst.

Subpoenaed

Forced to Testify at Trial

2/23/2013 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0223-lindsay-lohan-tmz
Bad news for Lindsay Lohan -- her ex-assistant is being forced to testify in the actress' upcoming "lying to cops" case ... the same assistant who ratted her out to police.

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay's ex-assistant Gavin was served with a subpoena by the L.A. City Attorney's office earlier this month -- meaning he'll have to take the stand in LiLo's trial regarding that June PCH car crash.

As TMZ first reported, Gavin was the one who rolled on Lindsay and told the cops she was driving the car (despite her claims otherwise). The incident played a major role in their decision to charge her with lying to police.

Sources close to LiLo tell us ... the actress refuses to take a plea deal and remains adamant she never lied to police.

Lindsay's next court date is March 1.

0609_lindsay_lohan_crash_gallery

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

hey Nic-hole and RedCrap please com back, 0h watching groupie old ne and ann marget and sophie loren,,,and guess what??? if you answered they look beeter the lIER;HOE THEN YOU ARE RIGHT...ONES IS 73...AND ONE IS 78

Gloryg7

Please please PLEASE lock her up.and throw away the key already! I am so sick of this celebubrat getting away with every crime on the plannet! She should be held to the same laws as everyone else. And lock her up for 5 or 10 years!!!!:the streets and public will be safer that way! Sick of her!!!!!!

awards

NEW THREAD! TOTAL BVLLSH!T! WILL BE STAYING HERE. TAKE A LOOK AND COME BACK, EH?

Sam

Hey Red Cloud, you missed this tweet, and so did Lindsay

PreventHerpes@PreventHerpes The only way to prevent the spread of herpes is to avoid all sexual contact.

Not Retweeted by Lindsay Lohan
Collapse Reply
Lindsay Lohan Won't Retweet

seamus

What did Dina say about TMZ? I missed that one.

Aqua

@LA NATIVE I am so sorry for your loss. *hug*

Hot Farts

Andy. I've lost pets too...I hope you find relief...

I Miss My Furry Friend

Your footprints used to muddy my floor,
Now that you're gone, I'll see them no more.
They trail up the stairs to Heaven's gate,
Leaving me behind and filled with heartache.

You were more than a pet, my dear old friend,
Yet I knew that your life would eventually end.
The day that I've dreaded has come and gone,
I feel so alone, and the days seem so long.

Sometimes I think I can feel you near,
And if I listen closely, just maybe I'll hear
The sound of you barking, play growling and such.
The truth is I just miss you so very much.

How long will it take for my broken heart to mend?
When will I be ready for a new furry friend?
The answers to these questions I truly don't know,
I just know I'm not ready yet to let you go.

Hot Farts

LA Native

Grief pours like water
Draining your heart and my soul
Leaving you empty...

I have not lost a parent yet but realize the profound effect on one's life. My husband lost both of his and well...may you find strength and relief

Reg

Good morning all, why i am awake at this hour is due to my cat demanding to be let out.@LA Native, I am so sorry to hear about your loss, thoughts and strenght to you,

dreamon

Hugs LA Native. Been there. It takes time, but after a while the pain transforms to something sweeter .

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Do we know for sure Blohan is still in NY and hasn't hidden in the wheel well of a plane to LA to CRASH Oscar parties?

basebrat

was gavin on her payroll? you think he has signed off on anything to force him to keep his lips sealed? dude is set to put this lindsay chick's net worth to shame, with all the dirt he must have on her. if he did, i would just do a book like oj did, 'if i would have killed nicole and ron" kind of idea.

basebrat

as the oscars usually do, there should be a GRIFTing...errrr....i mean GIFTing suite at the event, so watch lindsay try to come in through a slit in the GRIFTing tent, with lotsa empty purses. they wont be empty on the way out. :)

HannahF

I hope that the turn of phrase "chuck a wobbly" makes it over here. I love it. I think that we should introduce it--apologies if I'm too out of touch to realize it's here already. I think it might replace whinging as my new fave transplanted phrase.

basebrat

even if lindsay claims she must have been 'confused' when she lied to the cops about who was driving, she did return to the set of liz & dick immediately after she finished up with the hospital (bruises: GUILTY you were the driver) and her lies to the police.

she knew she was NOT allowed to drive, as part of her contract with L&D, so she was hooped.

watch her settle really fast, and with CA's loose laws, she will get to plead 'no contrest' or something like that, and she will leave believing that she had never done anything wrong, and off she will go.