Lindsay Lohan's Asst.

Subpoenaed

Forced to Testify at Trial

2/23/2013 2:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0223-lindsay-lohan-tmz
Bad news for Lindsay Lohan -- her ex-assistant is being forced to testify in the actress' upcoming "lying to cops" case ... the same assistant who ratted her out to police.

TMZ has learned ... Lindsay's ex-assistant Gavin was served with a subpoena by the L.A. City Attorney's office earlier this month -- meaning he'll have to take the stand in LiLo's trial regarding that June PCH car crash.

As TMZ first reported, Gavin was the one who rolled on Lindsay and told the cops she was driving the car (despite her claims otherwise). The incident played a major role in their decision to charge her with lying to police.

Sources close to LiLo tell us ... the actress refuses to take a plea deal and remains adamant she never lied to police.

Lindsay's next court date is March 1.

0609_lindsay_lohan_crash_gallery

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahhahaha!! What a dreamer

kara lynn‏@karallynn

@dinalohan @aliana @mikelohan Lindsay Lohan better win Best Actress for "Liz & Dick" tonight!!!

Its Nikki Bitches

Dont know if you saw this yet

Samantha Ronson suffered panic attacks during Lindsay Lohan romance

Lindsay Lohan’s ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson suffered “panic attacks” and severe weight loss during her relationship with the actress due to the pressure of dating a celebrity.

The actress hit headlines when she struck up the same-sex romance in 2008 and they quickly became one of the most photographed couples in Hollywood, as the turbulent relationship played out in the gossip columns.

Ronson admits the union, which ended in 2009, was filled with drama and it began to affect her health.

In an interview with actress Joy Bryant as part of her “Across the Board” series, Ronson says, “I had panic attacks all the time and I lost so much weight, had so much anxiety, it just made it whack (bad)…”

She adds of the photographers who followed the couple, “Even the paparazzi guys would laugh. They’d seen me for years going in and out of the same clubs, smoking cigarettes, talking [blep]… and they’re like ‘I’m so sorry’… (but) this is what (the media) wants’… It was crazy… They’d be the same ones outside my house every day and they weren’t there for me…”

Read more at ONTD: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/75727363.html#ixzz2LsWxLJAT

LLsez

Madame ‏@Madamesplace
The only red carpet more trampled than this one belongs to Lindsay Lohan! #Oscars

LLsez

Maria Alana ‏@mariaalana
Somewhere, Lindsay Lohan sits in the semi-dark with a liter of vodka and a carton of Parliaments, seething, plotting... #Oscars

Grandma Cracker

Keep em coming SEZ!

The stars look FAB TONIGHT

I heart HOLLYWOOD

HannahF

Nicole--I went back and read the LA Times article. As I mentioned above, my fellow citizens will not sit back and let chaos reign. The Times article ends with proposed changes. And as Maddy noted, Lindsay will be at Lynwood not Twin Towers--so apples and oranges. BTW, I'm not sure what resources are being wasted on Lindsay. Other than some extra deputies on court day, she is just another criminal.

On a happier note, I know that you are a fan of Demi Lovato. The 9 year old girl who is nominated for an Oscar is also a Demi fan. E got Demi to make a little video for Q. to congratulate her. It was very sweet.

LLsez

Anne Hathaway in Prada and Tiffany. A-List.

LLsez

Fake Dispatch ‏@Fake_Dispatch
Lindsay Lohan is carrying a Prada bag... and a Burberry, a Fendi and a Versace as she ran from the Oscar's coat check.

HannahF

Comment on CDAN Oscar post---Lindsay Lohan needs to get the phone number of Jane Fonda's plastic surgeon

jc

Wonder how many bottles of Vodka the SLAG will drink tonight, while drunk tweetin' the inspirational thoughts of a has-been from her bedroom in Merrick. Bwhahahahahahaha!

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Ann Hathaway's dress is Prada so pretty. Jamie Fox and his 19 year old daughter. She's in college. Little Q. says she might want to be a dentist too! Charlize Theron looks incredible with short hair. I can't get over so many metallics.

LLsez

This is getting retweeted like crazy:

Famous Quotes ‏@FamousQuotesNow
"I came to the Oscars so I could snort cocaine off Lindsay Lohan's tits." - Daniel Radcliffe

LLsez

Si Si Penaloza ‏@SiSiTravels
You know it. RT @shinangovani: Lindsay Lohan putting pins in her Jennifer Lawrence voodoo doll right about now. #Oscars

Grandma Cracker

Wait! I can't see Lindsay! Where is she?

Vinsetta

Lynda Boucher ‏@BoucherLynda
Oscar party oh ya, got my dress, my drink, my shoes, me and the dog be watchin, I trip over this dress again, Lohan hem job in my future