2013 Academy Awards

The Good, The Bad

and Les Miserables

2/25/2013 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0224_oscars_launch_v4The 85th Annual Academy Awards are in full swing and as Hollywood's biggest stars hit the red carpet, there are sure to be some fashion fiascoes showing up and showing off. Check out all the photos for all the hits, runs and misses from the Oscars!

my 2 cents

The opening was a disaster. Were they high when they came with that opening ? Who did ****ner do, to get in the Oscars ?

Amy

Is that Brandi Granville? Why would she be there? And she seriously needs to lay off the plastic surgery. She's starting to look freaky!!

Kookla

Jennifer Lawrence oh my god gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous

tdr9

We need more news

angie

loved the dress halle had on

eve

Who is Adele's stylist? love her but Geez.. the bee hive and black attire is really getting old :(

my 2 cents

Glad to see Travolta got rid o that GI Joe rug.

LISA

Thanks for the pics, TMZ - your photogs did a great job! I loved the close ups of the accessories. I don't think TMZ had this pic, but my fav dress of all was the one Giuliana Rancic (E-news host) wore.

Mrugowsky

Pictures of women wearing dresses again.

goaway

Great theme, Tribute to musicals. Like Seth!

Give me a break!

Anne "Nipples" Hathaway.

gigi

They call Barnum & Baily the greatest show on earth well they can call the 2013 academy award show the most boring predictable show on earth! What a farce! oh and please someone put Catherine Zeta Jones out of her misery and tell her the truth, YOU SUCK! Your so called acting and especially your lip syncing. I mean I'm not saying your a bad person. However either find another niche in this field or save yourself from allowing people in the business from allowing you to embarrass yourself with really,really bad high school performances. You are in desperate need of a reality check and an acting coach that can bring out the real actress. On another note love Sally Field but to much Cybill in her Lincoln performance. Anne Hathaway let me rhyme this for you GO AWAY! So phony and annoying I carry a vomit bag just in case she appears anywhere I am, I wonder if she has any real people friends. You know, people who didn't grow up with the proverbial silver spoon in their mouth. Jacki Weaver the only real true actress this year in the
category of best supporting actress was robbed.
Anne Hathaway you should immediately repent back stage and hand that Oscar over to the "Real"
actress and winner of this category. I could go on and on but what would be the point us "real folk" know the real score! To bad for those actors and actresses who have truly honed their craft from scratch.

Jah36

Anne Hathaway looks like a 12 year old boy.

YouDontSay

The show S U C K E D !

homey G

Gigi lmao dead on, funny stuff

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments