2013 Academy Awards

The Good, The Bad

and Les Miserables

2/25/2013 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0224_oscars_launch_v4The 85th Annual Academy Awards are in full swing and as Hollywood's biggest stars hit the red carpet, there are sure to be some fashion fiascoes showing up and showing off. Check out all the photos for all the hits, runs and misses from the Oscars!

susie

Am I the only one wondering why no-one is asking wtf was wrong with Renee Zellwiger? Did she hit the honor bar hard like Denzel in Flight??

StarryStarryNight

who made fonda's dress? that is one of the worst sewing jobs i've ever seen.

look at the sleeves...one is longer than the other, the front middle seam is pulling and the hem job...damn! i sewed better than that during my 7th grade home economics class.

blp

Anne's dress looked really cheap! Reminded me of the dress from "Pretty in Pink". Looks like one piece of material and was just cut the day before. UGH! Dart tits!

Dstro

The biggest joke was the pre Oscar coverage on E... 4 disasters on tv criticizing fashion. Come on E.... Kelly Osborne, the chick that looks like she throws up 5 times a day, a girl wearing a checker board and that Simmons chick who isn't even married to him anymore???? Disaster.

trini_angel

Absolutely BEST for the night: Charlize Theron (hair, make-up and dress on point), Naomi Watts and Halle Berry. I can't get over how gorgeous Charlize looked

carla

I believe it was the way the dress was made....PLEATS!!!

Cashmere

I'm just sooooo tired of reading, seeing articles "things" aboutmthe "rich"'. Jealous? I'm guilty to a degree. We all work hard, and I could so care less about Prada, Gucci, etc. Helen Hunt wearing H&M, THE best!

Hayley

I loved all the fashion at the Oscars this year, but my favorite was Jimmy Kimmel's Movie: The Movie: 2V after the show. All my favorite actors in one place! WIN!
Check it out: http://bit.ly/MovieTheMovie2