Kanye West

Disses JT & Jay-Z

Not a 'Suit & Tie' Fan

2/24/2013 6:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West fired off another patented rant last night during his show in London ... but this time he took a shot at his rap BFF ... Jay-Z.

Kanye's white noise rambling included the usual suspects ... corporations, the Grammys, and so on. But then the father-to-be let it be known he was not a fan of Jigga's new song with Justin Timberlake, saying, "I got love for Hov, but I ain't f--king with that 'Suit & Tie.'"

Jay and Justin have been performing the song all over the place lately, including at the Grammys two weeks ago.

Perhaps someone is just a little jealous.

Nana

No Suit & Tie for Kanye, just a skirt.

tamara

Why would anyone go to his concert? Looks like a straight jacket and skirt LOL Never seen a better match than K&K. creeeepers!

Linda Moore

How funny that he's blasting artists that put their face on shampoo bottles....he's such a hypocrite. He's with the Queen of Merchandising and she's having his baby...come on Kanye, get over yourself. You're way past your relevance. Just really having a hard time figuring out why Kim is with him....he rants and raves about everything she and her family stand for.

blondie

even if he didn't like sustin and jayz's colaberation why does he feel that he should critisize their work.
i've been to many concerts in the past and i've never have heard rants like his.
he is a huge HYPACRIT!!!!!!!!

Annie

Not a Kanye fan at all but he is right.the song is ok but JT needs to lose Jayz.The two just do not fit and Jayz is so out of place on the song.he actual ruins it.if JT wants a comeback, which I don't think is going to happen, he needs to drop the talentless Jayz

Jordan

The Guy that Bangs Kim K Superstar, and Hangs out with Bruce Kardashian is Dissing Jay Z and Justin?

Denese

Oh no!! Does this means no more "family" pictures posted on Twitter with actual family members photoshopped out?

mick

Sounded to me more like Kanye was dissing Jay Z's verse on Suit and Tie rather then the song or either Jay or Justin. Kanye though is more known now for being the biggest douche on the face of the earth and the baby daddy of Kim Kardashian rather then for his own music. He's a major ******* now.

cluesarethere

Kanye is just angry because his ex Amber Rose just had a baby boy yesterday and Kimmy is pregnant with a girl...

franchesca

I CANT BELIVE HE SPENT THREE MIN ON SAYING NOTHING AND HE WISH HE COULD BE JAY -Z AND AND HE TRYING TO TURN KIM IN TO A BEYONCE LOL THEY ARE BOTH STUCK ON EACH OTHER WHAT IS KIM GOING TO DO WHEN THE GET IN A FIGHT AND RANTS AND RAVES ABOUT HE REAL TALENT AND SHE NOT LOL DIVORCE

tonifromla

I'm not in the business and CANNOT STAND JT. ****ing little whimp.

Enlightened

I must be a generational thing, but for the life of me, I cannot understand why anyone, of any age, would pay money to watch Kanye West onstage. He and Lil Wayne are two of the most vile "entertainers" imaginable. They both simply walk around the stage in abominable outfits, mumbling inanities and cursing a blue streak. THAT's entertainment?? Seriously, where is the actual en.ter.tain.ing?? Is it just that you want to be in the same general vicinity as this clown? Because otherwise, I cannot see the logic of PAYING MONEY to sit and have someone curse at you.

taz

I hate to admit it but I'm with Kanye on this one. I hate what Justin Timberlake is putting out. We already have a Bruno Mars, we don't need a flimsy imitation. Justin never seems to find the right grove.

Kev the Realist

Kanye is a no class, ghetto douchbag, who is shacking up woth the biggest tramp on the planet. They are both irrelevant and making moronic statements like this proves it.

LightJ

I'm not a fan of that song either, but if I was a star, I wouldn't go around my concerts talking sh*t. God, he is such an ungraceful piece of sh*t, I don't know how anyone can be fans of this loser? He doesn't care about anyone else but himself, just like his wh0re. He treats everyone like sh*t. Just a jealous prick because no one is listening to your sh*tty songs right now.