Kanye West

Disses JT & Jay-Z

Not a 'Suit & Tie' Fan

2/24/2013 6:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West fired off another patented rant last night during his show in London ... but this time he took a shot at his rap BFF ... Jay-Z.

Kanye's white noise rambling included the usual suspects ... corporations, the Grammys, and so on. But then the father-to-be let it be known he was not a fan of Jigga's new song with Justin Timberlake, saying, "I got love for Hov, but I ain't f--king with that 'Suit & Tie.'"

Jay and Justin have been performing the song all over the place lately, including at the Grammys two weeks ago.

Perhaps someone is just a little jealous.

whatever

Well, I aint ****in' with it either, Ye.
It's lyrically dumb but the beat's hot.
Not jealous. Just not "****in' with it".

TJ

What a boring performer!

TJ

It is notable, that since the black rapper knocked up MRS. HUMPHRIES, there has not been one single photo or story on her on TMZ. TMZ appears to be shielding her & her family from public opinion. What's with that TMZ??

PG

Kanye Kardashian. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Rob

Kanye Kartrashian.....I can't wait to see how much more that ugly puss of his twists when Kim kicks his butt to the curb. It's not a matter of if, but when. He deserves what he gets. Repulsive.

GJ

I WONDER WHICH IF THE THREE, KIM. DBAGKANYE, OR THEIR BABY WILL THROW THE BIGGEST TANTRUMS. I COULD SEE ALL THREE OF THEM THROWING THEMSELVES ON THE FLOOR SCREAMING AND CRYING AND KICKING THEIR FEET. WAA. WAAA. WAAAAAAAAA. BOOO. WHOOOOO. LOL

ivan

This guy and P-Diddy are two of the most arrogant men in the music business. I have seen enough over the years to notice this. He thinks because he wears a suit and tie, he has class. As I have said before, It is unprofessional for one artist to publically diss another like this. It seems to be happening a lot these days.

Brandon

No that song just sucks and they keep trying to force people to like it. IT SUCKS!!!

FeliciTea

Wait... lemme see if I understand, correctly. He hates "business people?" And he's 'doing' the Kardasians?

princeton

im a big fan of justin timberlake..but i have to admit...suit and tie really does sucks

brooklyn

He is effin right..Suit and Tie sucks ass...It's not innovative.. It doesn't do anything for me really.. JT is being hyped right now..It's ridiculous..

TJ

Smug as a bug in a rug. Black dude,knocked up rich, pretty white chick, will lighten up his gene pool & get him lots of attention. Ugh! There's a true agenda there.folks!

Terija

He is such a tool and embarrassment to the Kardashians, that's why he's not on Keeping Up!
Kim WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?

Sarah Blakemore

He has no filter. All though I think him and kim are perfect together she could still do better

Mandy G.

No, I don't think he's jealous, but I do think he's racist. Substitute "white boy" for "suit and tie," and I think that's closer to how he feels about the whole situation. Look at what he did at the Grammys when he thought Beyonce should have won instead of, gasp, a white girl. That was blatantly racist.