Kristen Stewart

Finally Gets the Support

She Needs

2/24/2013 5:18 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0224_kristen_Stewart_gettyKristen Stewart carefully made her way down the red carpet at the Oscars with the help of Robert Pattinson Rupert Sanders crutches.

They won't let her down.

Ashley

I HATE HER!! She is sooooooo ugly, has nooo personality, sucha b*tch, does she know what a smile actually looks like? The bruise on her arm looked hideous.........and ever heard of shampoo you greasy f*ck? This girl is disgusting and there is nothing good about her what so ever. She's a spoiled lil brat and Karma is going to continue taking care of her. RATTTTTTTTTTT FACEEEE!!

Cherie

She looked a little slutty and maybe on painkiller's as she presented last night...lol.

Kookla

I don't get how this girl was voted the least sexiest. I think she's sexy and pretty

Sam Sunshine

She always looks awkward to me. She looks like a man stuck in a woman's body.

Gargamel

Wow she looks unintelligent

KAJ528

Ugh, so gross. Even on a "good day" she looks strung out. Too bad she showed up, everyone else was so beautiful last night!!!

Jay

She looked beautiful last night and all you haters bitch about it , but that Jennifer Bitch flipped off the cameras and give her props so hypocritical

Cinner

She had big, dark circles under her eyes and a big bruise on her arm. Hair and makepup were lookin rough...she was a mess

Cassidy

I don't like her dress. I really don't think it flatters her. Maybe if she had her hair up or even a long french braid, she would've looked better. I agree she sucks as an actress, and it must've been discouraging to know that Jennifer Lawrence is the same age and already has an Oscar. WHY? Because unlike Kristen, Jennifer can act!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4