Oscars

You Be the Judge

2/24/2013 1:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0223-oscars-2013-gettyThe Oscars are here again ... and TMZ users are split on their value. Are the Oscars still relevant?  We gotta ask ...

`

David

It's funny, people who vote" Who cares". I like how they come to a site about celebrities and then try to act all indifferent and cool. They think they are rebels, yet actually they are more of a follower. If you didn't care, why do you visit sites about celebrities and Hollywood?

RD

Attention TMZ- Get a new picture of the place where the Oscar's are given out. It's NOT the Kodak theater anymore, it's been the DOLBY theater for a year now.

Danielle

So excited about the Oscars! My bet is on life of pi/Argo for the movie, Jennifer Lawrence for best actress and Daniel Day Lewis for best actor. Anne Hathaway is also an easy bet - she will nail it for sure.

If you like Oscar trivia, this contest ends tonight: http://www.blubbr.tv/oscar

Nwvotes

Why do you watch the Oscars? Vote at www.nationwidevotes.com

mr.howell

I always liked the show but..it's become a joke!,too political!,too slow,too pompus!..almost sickening!..very phoney..

lilpuppy

Affleck call out the Oscars...how about calling him out for taking Canadian actions and bravery and turning it into a rah,rah U.S.A. , U.S.A. propaganda piece

DeeMaree

I have to chose between Lincoln and Argo? Between Oscars and Honey Booboo? Wtf!! and what the hell is sound mixing award? I was already cranky and tmz has made me crankier. Thanks a lot guys.

caringhumanbeing

I wiped my own ass today...where is my award? All these people really do is "act"...am I the only one here that notices that. Awkward.

Eric

Many years have passed since "Jaws" won for best picture. It was that seminal moment that I realized this is not about excellence but about money and "politics". Now, I really don't care (give a ****)!

trololol

wow who wouldnt want to be a movie star and be making millions and living a life everybody dreams for

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2