Janet Jackson

No, I'm Not Engaged ...

I'M MARRIED!

2/25/2013 11:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0225_janet_jackson_Getty
Janet Jackson is putting those pesky engagement rumors to bed ... by announcing she secretly got married to her mega-millionaire boyfriend LAST YEAR.

Janet and new hubby Wissam Al Mana -- a Qatari businessman -- released a joint statement today, claiming, "The rumours regarding an extravagant wedding are simply not true. Last year we were married in a quiet, private, and beautiful ceremony."

As for wedding gifts, the two decided NOT to lavish each other with expensive presents ... “Our wedding gifts to one another were contributions to our respective favourite children’s charities."

Now we know the answer ... what do you get the couple that has everything?

Meanie

She's had so much face work, she looks like a Franken-berry.

Celeb Gossip Addict

Congratulations to Janet and her somewhat new husband. She has never been one to get married for the world to see.

MoraMore

i'm not surprised. she was married to Rene Elizondo Jr for 9 years before announcing it.

Gloryg7

Two years... I give it two years. Jj doesn't like to be tied down and with the warped view their dad raised them with about marriage .... little wonder why. At least she doesn't need MJs Money any more

IKnowthismuch

What do you give them? Not A Damn Thing! Maybe now that she married a man more money then what she has, she can leave Michael's children alone, and not try kidnapping her mother!

static

Who gives a turkey?!

nan

Thats nice, congratulations

CaMeO

At least we found out BEFORE the divorce this time. That's progress.

CyndiChainsaW

Her makeup artist seriously contoured the hell outta her face.

Sue

What is with Janet's continued (hiddening her marriages). From the public. This has gone on all her adult life.
What is she hiding for? Why the secrets ?
Is the rumor true that she really IS GAY, but hides behind a man so it's not revealed ??????

I dont get it, can somebody explain this? TMZ?

Mrugowsky

It's enough that she's not tarnishing the familie's good name. Janet is one of the more normal ones. Prenup???

harleyharlett

she can keep a secret - good for her!

Verna

It had been rumored they were dating already. So I cant understand the need to keep a marriage secret. What would be the benefit of that? If I loved someone and they married me I would want to scream it out to the world. I would not be living a lie, for what reason it makes no sense to me.

BB not bb

He is very creepy looking. He is problem a radical Muslim besides. If she has been married to him for a year, maybe the stress of dealing with Islam's views of women put her in the foul mood that made her kidnap her mother and try to steal the estate from Michael's kids.

I used to think she was a nice person until all that happened. It seemed out of character for her. Being around a lousy man can drive a women to flip out. Look at what happened to Kim Kardashian when she was with Dufus Humphries.

If Janet is so multi-millionaire rich over and over, why is she whining about needing money from MJ's estate. She has just turned very spiteful.

Chocolate Box

Janet has hit the jackpot with this one. I wish her all the happiness in the world.....She deserves it...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments