Jennifer Lawrence

I Got Yer Oscar ...

RIGHT HERE!

2/25/2013 8:35 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0225_jennifer_lawrence_infJust in case you didn't love Jennifer Lawrence enough already, here she is flipping off the media moments after winning her Oscar for Best Actress last night.

Fresh from falling down on the way to the stage at the most important moment of her career -- and then playing it off perfectly in her speech -- the gorgeous 22-year-old "Silver Linings Playbook" star jokingly flipped the bird in the press room at the Academy Awards.

Take that, Argo f**k yourself.

0224_oscars_footer_v3

Tim

Looks like she has man hands.

NOT ELMO

I hope they put that Disrespectful and ClassLess Photo of Jennifer Lawrence in every NEWSPAPER and TV SHOW around THE WORLD...

TEAM LAMMY

She's great. Good young actress. Meryl is boring to me, maybe she can pass the throne to Jennifer

judy jetson

I think she was giving you the middle finger Harvey and she wasn't joking.

PureRadiance

Gee-sus she fell on herb face , she's 22 years old , who cares if she gives the media the bird. Really who's she hurting -no one!

Chgo411

She's awesome! Beautiful, talented and so not hollywood. Love her.

cocopuff56

I was sooooo disappointed that she won! By flipping off the press she showed her utter lack of style and humility. I hope I don't see her in the future, she is no Meryl Streep nor is she close to being talented. Way over-rated, and her dress looked too bridal for me. Shame on her for her lack of grace, hope they never give her another Oscar.

PureRadiance

Herb is her

Reyna38

Wow..... She can't flip someone off.....

NOT ELMO

Jack Nicholson has WON 3 OSCARS, Yes 3 Academy Awards as an ACTOR......

Truth

MEHHHH HER 15 SEC IS UP. TONS OF BEST ACTRESS WINNERS GET THE HEAVE HO AFTER WINNING. WHERE ARE THEY NOW??? *GPS FINDER* #TRUTH!!

Diane

Such class - can you imagine a Grace Kelly doing such a thing? Hollywood is full of classless people.

RoadRig

so ghetto. will fade away as has-been child star in a few years....

VictoriaGirl

Actually TMZ, I dont love her and this picture makes me not love her even more. How incredibly disrespectful to do that just after winning an award. She's a beyotch.

NOT ELMO

Jennifer Lawrence is RICH, A Multi-Millionaire But as We can Clearly see MONEY / MILLIONS DON'T Buy You Class.....