Jennifer Lawrence

I Got Yer Oscar ...

RIGHT HERE!

2/25/2013 8:35 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0225_jennifer_lawrence_infJust in case you didn't love Jennifer Lawrence enough already, here she is flipping off the media moments after winning her Oscar for Best Actress last night.

Fresh from falling down on the way to the stage at the most important moment of her career -- and then playing it off perfectly in her speech -- the gorgeous 22-year-old "Silver Linings Playbook" star jokingly flipped the bird in the press room at the Academy Awards.

Take that, Argo f**k yourself.

0224_oscars_footer_v3

Gloryg7

Shes from Kentucky. And she is proud of that ! As for her personally. I like her she has a great attitude and personality. .... she is also a fantastic actor!

jdranetz

She is just being humorously ironic. If you watch the recent comedic shows on TV you'll realized that humor has gotten more edgy and less politically correct. Offensiveness is itself lampooned ironically. The message this intends is, "LIGHTEN UP!".

bb

I'm sure Jennifer was just goofing around, but some people unfortunately will take it seriously and label her arrogant or ungrateful or whatever...the same goes for Anne Hathaway's maniacal laugh poses...her publicist does need to have a word with her since it's so easy for people to take "silly" photos like these out of context.

Mike

Jennifer can sometimes say and do things that get her into a little trouble like a teenage girl. It's no big deal. She's just being a typical 22 year old. Everything is very new and overwhelming for her I'm sure.

She really is a very talented actress. She's good looking and she has a feisty, fun loving personality too. My kind of girl.

Jennifer certainly earned her Oscar. Jennifer and Bradley both were great in "Silver Linings Playbook". She's good in her others movies too like "Winter's Bone" and "Hunger Games".

She has a bright future ahead of her. She can probably go ahead and buy herself some fancy cars and a bigger house out in the Hollywood area now. She needs a boyfriend too. She's at the very top of the A-list now. I hope she gets lots of good movie roles for years to come.

magica

Ha, Ha, Ha! Jen is such a perfect girl. Can we please clone her? She should be in every move ever made!

HillbillyHell

She's the total package.

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

Umm, yeah. Classy. Who holds their hand flat and just folds over 3 fingers when flippin' someone off? Weird. Make a fist and flip one up!

SheisHot

I bet she is a non-stop, no holes barred sexual dynamo in the sack!

tucker

You can dress her up and take her to a big girl affair, give her the gold, but you can't drop her from acting like a 14 year old.

Pet peeves

Now that's real class!

just_sayin'

What's with the "she's only 22". That's old enough to know how to conduct youself in public.

thugzilla

2 words for ya. Stupid Bitch!!

DV

My finger would be in a cast the next day if my mother saw me doing that. Not to mention the lecture I would get about my lack of class and manners.

Melissa B

From Lainey Gossip (A JOURNALIST WHO WAS THERE WHEN THIS HAPPENED)

Even after she gave us the finger. Easy. I was there. It didn’t go down like that. Lawrence’s demeanor last night was very informal, as she often is. So she was loose and very collegial and the best way to describe it is to say that it was like a reaction to a tease. And she was goofing, hamming, big laughs, no hostility. Check the video below. You can see why Duana called her a “motor mouth”. I mean if this is contrived, she really deserves that Oscar."

Silverado Mom

She was responding to a reporter who asked if she tripped on purpose.