Lindsay Lohan

I Screwed Up My Taxes

... 3 Straight Years!

2/25/2013 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0222-lindsay-lohan-tax-tmz
If blowing off taxes was hockey ... Lindsay Lohan would've scored herself a hat trick ... 'cause the actress has just been hit with a tax bill for 2011 ... the 3rd straight year she stiffed the government.

This time, it's the State of California that's trying to collect ... claiming LiLo owes $56,717.90 for unpaid income tax for 2011.

In case you're keeping score ... the IRS was all over Lindsay's ass for unpaid federal taxes for 2009 ($93,701.57) and 2010 ($140,203.30).

Lohan was able to clear her 2009 debt thanks to a $100k check from her old pal Charlie Sheen ... but it seems like she's on her own for 2010 and 2011.

We reached out to Lohan's camp for comment -- so far, no word back.

0130_celebrity_tax_problems_footers

graciegrace

Not the only that, that lohan has screwed up. Care factor big fat zero and falling. I am beginning to dislike looking at her, let alone reading about her self made headlines. Mega L loser.

GetReal

AND you have screwed up your life for the past 20+ years....Whats new.......

Firefly

Things for Lindsay to do in Prison.

1. Start a mean girls club.
~
2. work in the laundry and style clothes out of the linens. She'll have to tear the material because they won't give her scissors.
~
3. Make her own hootch and hide it in her cootch. Plenty of room. (never mind, first place they'd look)
~
Feel free to add what Lindsay can do in Prison. Just think of the possibilities.

tenley

Stop posting about this tax deadbeat. Mean Girls was what, a decade ago? SHE'S A LOSER.

Columbo

It meant to say "I screwed my tax preparer, 3 straight years". Ho!

StarryStarryNight

screwed up? no, she just doesn't pay her bills. including the irs.

pattycakes not to be confused with pattycake

Ok I feel sort of bad for her. Of course there really is no good reason for her to owe taxes b/c she should have had an accountant filing extensions etc. If Cali is anything like NY they will demand thatvmoney immediately. I'm sweating it out a littlecwith getting everything in order for taxes. I'm sure a lot of us are.Boy I can't believe nobody was in charge of taxes!

Joan K

How does this dumb azz keep getting away with all of this crap? Someday, sometime soon, maybe, something will happen that she will have to go to jail for everything she does and doesn't do, maybe? I am not getting my hopes up.

snowboardchick

I don't think there has ever been a stupider person that has ever walked on this earth.

MadCharles

I hope she pulls it off. I'm really tired of spending stupid amounts of money to feed the family and drive. I sure hope you obama/lib voters are getting squeezed to death for every friggin vote.

fastdriver

I DON'T understand HOW the IRS or the state let these crackpots get away with not paying their taxes for so long! If that was me, everything I own would be confiscated! Supposedly, the IRS has frozen her bank accounts! Doesn't seem like that has affected her ONE IOTA! She is all over the world like horse$$$$! HOW does she do it?

Grandma Cracker

Hollywood Oscar night and Lindsay scores another tax lean while hanging in a night club with a DJ so she can get free drinks.

Lindsay, what is wrong with this picture?

STFUP

What a f'n loser. Can't this has-been, drugged-out, NEEDS-jail idiot do ANYTHING right? Apparently not.

StarryStarryNight

i'm filing our taxes today.

we're getting 8.48 back!!!

Good riddance!

She's a sociopath operating with a tiny reptilian brain that's telling her that she's not in jail that day and there is plenty of vodka to guzzle, coke to snort, and someone else to target, so there's nothing at all to worry about. At least with a fully notified rattlesnake, they'll be more than happy to loudly advertise their intentions and if you get bit, it's not out of malice or sport.