Lindsay Lohan

I Screwed Up My Taxes

... 3 Straight Years!

2/25/2013 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0222-lindsay-lohan-tax-tmz
If blowing off taxes was hockey ... Lindsay Lohan would've scored herself a hat trick ... 'cause the actress has just been hit with a tax bill for 2011 ... the 3rd straight year she stiffed the government.

This time, it's the State of California that's trying to collect ... claiming LiLo owes $56,717.90 for unpaid income tax for 2011.

In case you're keeping score ... the IRS was all over Lindsay's ass for unpaid federal taxes for 2009 ($93,701.57) and 2010 ($140,203.30).

Lohan was able to clear her 2009 debt thanks to a $100k check from her old pal Charlie Sheen ... but it seems like she's on her own for 2010 and 2011.

We reached out to Lohan's camp for comment -- so far, no word back.

0130_celebrity_tax_problems_footers

Kookla

Screwed up in the head lying stealing bitch. I wish she owed more money that she wouldn't be able to afford to pay. That's something she would def go to jail for a long amount of time.

STFUP

Anyone else notice that DUIna has basically been in hiding since Lindsay's accounts were frozen? Now that she can't just charge everything to Lindsay, she has no money either!

LISA

People as obtuse and arrogant as Lindsay think income tax is only for the ‘little people’. Like many others with narcissistic personality disorder, she probably feels victimized by the tax code.

Little Miss entitled is in for a rude awakening when she finds out the penalties and interest could be more than 50 thou, and that’s only if she pays it soon. If she doesn’t come up with a payment plan, the IRS could press criminal and civil charges, which will cost her even more, and could land her in jail!

TNastyFunktown

Ok, so who is she going to blame this time? We all know there's absolutely no way she'll willingly take responsibility, so I'm just curious how she'll explain this one.

janet

Sure Lohan wasn't at the Oscars when the toilets overflowed?

ketjo

LOL you are right Sam I do like to talk been that way since I was born ....my dear mommy said I was born talking and laughing ....One of the first things my students picked on was I like to talk and every year they woulld be some who thought if they could get me talking in class they wouldn't have to do anything cause I would talk the class time away......LOL .....Only to learn real quick that if they tried that They dam well better take notes cause I would quiz them on everything that was said....I had a photographic memory at one time....afraid the batteries are running down some now...from old age.....only took a couple of quiz's and they didn't try that but they sure learned to take notes in my classes .....

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

Oh, not to worry. I'm sure Lindsay will just order "her team" to pay the bill, and it will all be taken care of immediately.

Hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa!

On another note, if one goes to prison for tax issues, one still owes the money when she gets out, right? Prison time doesn't pay the bill, right?

peter

in regards to lindsay , she needs adults in her life ..she does not have adults in her life ..that is why this crap happens ,...seriously

Curious

The statement made by TMZ: We reached out to Lohan's camp for comment -- so far, no word back is very hilarious & ridiculous. TMZ means they called Lindsay and her cell phone was disconnected & Dina's phone went to voicemail.

Vinsetta

Total deadbeat loser. Maybe Mila will let Ashton open up his wallet just one more time to help ya Blo.

Grandma Cracker

I'm glad Lindsay is enjoying her Oscar.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KWDragon

You realize, this story is the closest Linds will get to Oscar coverage for the duration of her career.

USC78

JC!
Would somebody please just throw this ignorant, self-absorbed little bitch in jail and let's move one?!

seamus

Whatcha goin do when they come for you? Bad Bitch, bad bitch!!

_Taterman

With all the pink she has been slinging lately to all her rich "friends", she ought to have the IRS paid off in no time! That's if she doesn't spend it first.