Chris Brown

Brutalizing Rihanna Is

My 'Deepest Regret'

2/26/2013 3:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0226_chris_brown_upset_article
Chris Brown
is calling the infamous Rihanna beating in 2009 the "deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake."

Brown told the UK Mirror, "Sometimes you row, you fight, with the one you love and things get said, stuff spirals."

He added, "But she loves me -- what can I say? I’m forgiven ... but, yes, I worked hard for it.”

You'll recall, Brown infamously brutalized Rihanna on the night of the Grammys back in 2009. He pled "guilty" to felony assault following the incident and was sentenced to probation and community service. He and Rihanna are now officially back together.

As for Seth MacFarlane's CB/Rihanna jab during the Oscars -- Brown said, "People attack me and criticise me, it happens all the time ... But they don’t know me, and they don’t know us. It doesn’t bother me any more ... Other people can judge us but they don’t know anything."

So we gotta ask ...

kelene

If he was white everyone would have moved on a long time but since hes black it seem he shouldnt be forgiven and should be attacked for the rest of his life, there are a few hollywood men who are white and they attack there women but everyone forgot about that one incident was this guy in the airport but no one talking about it anymore chris brown was four years ago and it like evryone is fighting him out of hollywood

Mazor

A backhand or a grabbed wrist in a moment of heated emotion is one thing (and can still put your ass in jail). Brutally and repeatedly landing closed fist punches on the face of a woman you claim to love is something completely different.

DeeMaree

What hard work did Brown do to earn this forgiveness?

Ron

I wouldn't be surprised if she had hit him first...she's a real c*nt (she admits it and wears a diamond necklace saying so). That said, they can beat the crap out of each other all they want. They deserve each other and I hope they have many happy years of mutual combat together.

footos

Someone who goes back with a person that has beaten you before has zero auto esteem. This girl Rihanna has none!

DaveT

Glad Chris forgave her and took her back, they seem happy together, so I forgave her too, Best Wishes to both :)

Lestor Hammerstone!

IKE/Tina....Bobby Brown/Whitney Houston ...er uh..Chris Brown/Rihanna....

Any puhssy that hit's a chick....needs to be analized with the trunk of a Grey Elephant until it reaches the molars.

Decker

He regrets that everyone knows, that's all.

SC Girl

We don't have to know you idiot....your actions then and now speak for who you are, and nothing you say or do will ever change that you will forever be known as a woman beater...both of you are sick disturbed people....

Frankenpussy

This tool sounds like one of those 14 year old girls on Maury... "YOU DON"T KNOW ME!"

Sandra

hope her never abuses again but his bad behaviour of late does not help his reputation!!

Sue

Notice this egotistical bastard says "she loves me, what can I say".
He says nothing about loving her. He is only back with her, to show the public she forgives him, so let us forget it, so he can go on making millions.
Not a chance *******, NOT A CHANCE.

Joey

My biggest regret is tht he wasn't sent to Jail for at least a year for punching a woman. He is a Little Punk Ass

LRT

With his young age and anger problems . This will be his FIRST regret. Many More to come. mark my words!

MichelleWW

It's not up to us to forgive him, it's between Chris and Rihanna. I feel like TMZ spends way too much time badgering him about every tiny thing.