Chris Brown

Brutalizing Rihanna Is

My 'Deepest Regret'

2/26/2013 3:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0226_chris_brown_upset_article
Chris Brown
is calling the infamous Rihanna beating in 2009 the "deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake."

Brown told the UK Mirror, "Sometimes you row, you fight, with the one you love and things get said, stuff spirals."

He added, "But she loves me -- what can I say? I’m forgiven ... but, yes, I worked hard for it.”

You'll recall, Brown infamously brutalized Rihanna on the night of the Grammys back in 2009. He pled "guilty" to felony assault following the incident and was sentenced to probation and community service. He and Rihanna are now officially back together.

As for Seth MacFarlane's CB/Rihanna jab during the Oscars -- Brown said, "People attack me and criticise me, it happens all the time ... But they don’t know me, and they don’t know us. It doesn’t bother me any more ... Other people can judge us but they don’t know anything."

So we gotta ask ...

bluerobin50

this %^& needs to just stop! come on! wtf, yall??!! LET IT GO AND MOVE ON PEOPLE!! If she forgives him then what does it matter to others?? ????

TNastyFunktown

It's clear that Rihanna has made her peace with Chris. If she finds herself in the same position as before, I offer her no sympathy and I doubt many others would. I'll leave it at that. However, he has not learned any lessons as he continues to find himself in physical altercations. He's incredibly volitale and will continue to be so until he makes a conscience decision to turn his life around.

MARMARCELLOS

Beatdown Brown......SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!! You ain't change and I believe you'll do it or something like it again. In your response you said "she loves me." I didn't hear you say "You LOVE her back!!!! Man.... Get the %&*() outta here!!

Kev the Realist

Yeah right and throwing the chair through the window at ABC in new York was just another misunderstanidng. You are a low life, gay thug wannabee who belongs in jail. I don't know you but your actions speakk loude3r than anything else. The only thing you regret is that you gained notoriety because you are a low life dirtbag who got caught. Now you go around like the worls owes you something. You are a piece of crap and deserve no respect at all. You are and will always be a woman beating deadbeat gay douchebag. Rihanna is the stupidest woman on the planet and is a horrioble role model for young woman. You two deserve each other, now why don'y you just disappear from the planet; you low life s***bag and your stupid tramp girlfriend. None of my kids will ever buy any of your recordings agin and they too are disgusted by your behavior.

DivaStateOvMind

At 19 yrs old he admitted to and took responsibility for something awful that he did. Charlie Sheen or Mel Gibson in their adult lives (not teenage) haven't been able to do such. It was completely wrong what he did but ppl need to move on. Everyone laughed when that poor girl got hit on that bus by the bus driver but four years later we can't move past a fight between teenagers. It's time to move on and just pray he never does it again

Use Sunscreen

The state should mandate women like Rihanna to have to do community service if they go back to their convicted abuser.

DaveT

Forgive Rihanna for her verbal and physically abusive ways
(DaveT checked Yes, 'cause she saw her part in it and worked on herself)

jenran2106

Women like rihanna should be mandated to go through a group if returning to prior offender

_Taterman

He beat the CH!t outta her! Hell no I don't forgive him even though Rihanna's dumb ass does.

Steve

To be forgiven for something, you must not repeat that action. He's proven time and again he's just a violent person.

dman

Worthless as a musician and a human.

Shaunie

"But she loves me".... Not even an 'I love her too' because we all know he doesn't. This thing doesn't even like her or himself.

Jackie

IDIOT........"People attack me and criticise me, it happens all the time ... But they don’t know me, and they don’t know us. It doesn’t bother me any more ... Other people can judge us but they don’t know anything."........People can only judge you from what you do in public..how you act in public...AND HE ACTS LIKE AN A**HOLE IN PUBLIC. Every single time he talks about this situation he's shifts the blame onto others...typical narcissist......he also likes to down play what happened...he didn't just hit her once..HE BET THE CRAP OUT OF HER FOR SEVERAL MINUTES....AND THREATENED TO GET HER AGAIN WHEN THEY GOT HOME...............& it's very unlikely that was the first time he put his hands on her. >>>>>Do yourself a favor Chris..STFU, go away for a while, get some serious help and grow up.

JusticeINC

He didnt even do his community service, he lied about all of it. Should be in jail.

Joey

He should have gone to Jail and gotten his Punk Ass kicked, Don't ever hit a woman. Hopefully he will gey hit with a 250 poung train named Bubba