Chris Brown

Brutalizing Rihanna Is

My 'Deepest Regret'

2/26/2013 3:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0226_chris_brown_upset_article
Chris Brown
is calling the infamous Rihanna beating in 2009 the "deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake."

Brown told the UK Mirror, "Sometimes you row, you fight, with the one you love and things get said, stuff spirals."

He added, "But she loves me -- what can I say? I’m forgiven ... but, yes, I worked hard for it.”

You'll recall, Brown infamously brutalized Rihanna on the night of the Grammys back in 2009. He pled "guilty" to felony assault following the incident and was sentenced to probation and community service. He and Rihanna are now officially back together.

As for Seth MacFarlane's CB/Rihanna jab during the Oscars -- Brown said, "People attack me and criticise me, it happens all the time ... But they don’t know me, and they don’t know us. It doesn’t bother me any more ... Other people can judge us but they don’t know anything."

So we gotta ask ...

AB

I call bull**** on this article.

We're to believe that he said "Sometimes you row, you fight" ?? 'Row' used like that is something the British say; not a jackass like him.

tgrfan42069

i might would belive him.but he did trash the news studio and started a huge club brawl with drake and his crew.both of those have been after the beating incident.meaning he is still nothing but a violent pos

patsfan4life

"But she loves me"...not but I love her and I'm trying...interesting

JennaKennedy

He's a narcissistic sociopath...he's not sorry he beat her up, he's sorry his career is in the toilet.

keisha.carl1818

he should beat her ass more often i have not heard her put out music like she has in a very long time. and dont you think its weird that before she started getting beat that she was singing about love now all she talks about is getting ****ed and rude boys lmfao smh

janet

Oh cut the crap until it happens again and it will. Once the ice is broken it stays broken. Rihanna is asking for trouble just a matter of time.

happypat35

See how the comments differ from "poor baby" Josh Brolin.

myopinion

Leave them alone! Chris was 19 years old when that happened he has grown! SMH...think about the stupid things you did at 19....Lets try RESPECT, KINDNESS and LOVE it makes for a better world for us all to live!

TraceyLou

Of course that's his biggest regret! It destroyed any chance he had of a mainstream career! Dick.

Nvts

Not as brutal as when you cried like a baby singing Michael Jackson songs..........Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! LOL!!!!!!....that was funnnnneeeee........AND brutal.

cece

That 73% need to read what the bible says on forgiveness because if not.... i feel sorry for them on judgement day.... TO HELL THEY GO for not forgiving someone for something they did 4 YEARS AGO.... smh...

BECKER

He should have been sent to jail for punching a woman A$$HOLE

DaveT

♫♫ I need you boo...gotta see you boo...and the hearts all over the world tonight...the hearts all over the world tonight ♪♪

sean

He without sin cast the first stone. People find it so easy to remember the worst in people. Live, life. this could happen to anyone.

cali323

ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE! Leave him alone he was a baby when it happened ...jealousy is a bit@h! All the other artist SUCK! He is a tripple threat that's why these haters want to make him look bad. GO LOOK AT YOURSELVES IN THE MIRROR ...ALL Y'ALL HAVE S#!T IN YOUR CLOSETS! GOD BLESS THIS YOUNG and TALENTED MAN!