Chris Brown

Brutalizing Rihanna Is

My 'Deepest Regret'

2/26/2013 3:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0226_chris_brown_upset_article
Chris Brown
is calling the infamous Rihanna beating in 2009 the "deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake."

Brown told the UK Mirror, "Sometimes you row, you fight, with the one you love and things get said, stuff spirals."

He added, "But she loves me -- what can I say? I’m forgiven ... but, yes, I worked hard for it.”

You'll recall, Brown infamously brutalized Rihanna on the night of the Grammys back in 2009. He pled "guilty" to felony assault following the incident and was sentenced to probation and community service. He and Rihanna are now officially back together.

As for Seth MacFarlane's CB/Rihanna jab during the Oscars -- Brown said, "People attack me and criticise me, it happens all the time ... But they don’t know me, and they don’t know us. It doesn’t bother me any more ... Other people can judge us but they don’t know anything."

So we gotta ask ...

trololol

well if rihanna forgave him then we should forgive him too...

cali323

All of you so called perfect angels that think woman should be punished for going back to their abusers, who the f#ck are you? Are you going to take care of their kids, feed their kids and give them a home? Riana is rich but abused regular people don't have much options. This is serious stuff but people make it sound like its an easy situation to be in. SHUT YOUR TRAP IF YOU'VE NEVER BEEN IN AN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP! YOU SHOULD GET YOURA$$ES WHIPPED AND THEN YOU CAN COMMENT! UNTIL then YOU DONT KNOW HOW THEY FEEL CUS YOU HAVEN'T WALKED IN THEIR SHOES!

Sweetred

What there going thru is the honeymoon stage a man that hits a women no matter they say he change nope there the same will continue what they do best its better to move on why go back repeat the same **** move on rihanna for real dont fall into that trap of the bad side.

Luz

That's the first intelligent, common sense comment Chris Brown has said in a long time.

Teach172

Nobady wants to hear from you - you PIECE OF CRAP!!!

realitychecker

What a f'n narcissist piece of crap he is! "But, she loves me" - said only like the dominant partner can and will. Ri-Ri, you, my girl, are an idiot.

dee

They say if he hits you once, he will do it again. She can forgive him, but Rhianna should never date him again! Hope for her sake, the ole' saying is wrong.

fatty fat

Not a fan of abuse and I would NEVER lay my hands on a woman in a harmful manor. That said, this dumbass deserves everything she gets.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Once a beater, always a beater.

Good luck!

Chris Kaman Your Eye

I thought his deepest regret would be collaborating on a song with Justin Bieber...

str8edgewriter

Attacks females and non violent gay men but wont fight a real man (without his possee). He ran like the wind in the other direction when CM Punk challenged him (no, CM Punk does not need CB to get his name out there, he's already known worldwide and WWE reaches more people than CB's music globally)

Sunset

His is a horrible person! He is putting the blame on Rhianna by saying "things get said" and he is trivializing the brutal beating by calling it a "row" and saying that "stuff spirals". Give me a break! He beat her to the point he put her in the hospital. Period. He has not changed one bit since he has definitely violated his probation a million times! He deserves to be in prison! He started the fight with Frank Ocean recently.

furious cupcakes

This is what disappointed me about Chris Brown, whom I think is an awesome artist. When this happened, I was hoping that finally a young male celebrity would confront domestic abuse head on...like really talk about it. I think he feels it necessary to say things like I was wrong, I messed up so that it just goes away... but it would have been brilliant to talk about the anger behind the assault with total honesty, because this is real and a lot of men lose it. Men get angry and no one really gets into the head of young guys and where they are mentally when they go over the edge. So many young guys would have benefited if he had kept it real.

Alex

If your for womens rights click my petition! http://www.z100.com/c/?5h

Brite

Yes Chris we all have to live with every single thing we do to anyone in our lives!
It gets even harder the older we get and now have to live with it.

Mahmoud

He still sings like a H O M O and for that I will never forgive him.