Chris Brown

Brutalizing Rihanna Is

My 'Deepest Regret'

2/26/2013 3:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0226_chris_brown_upset_article
Chris Brown
is calling the infamous Rihanna beating in 2009 the "deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake."

Brown told the UK Mirror, "Sometimes you row, you fight, with the one you love and things get said, stuff spirals."

He added, "But she loves me -- what can I say? I’m forgiven ... but, yes, I worked hard for it.”

You'll recall, Brown infamously brutalized Rihanna on the night of the Grammys back in 2009. He pled "guilty" to felony assault following the incident and was sentenced to probation and community service. He and Rihanna are now officially back together.

As for Seth MacFarlane's CB/Rihanna jab during the Oscars -- Brown said, "People attack me and criticise me, it happens all the time ... But they don’t know me, and they don’t know us. It doesn’t bother me any more ... Other people can judge us but they don’t know anything."

So we gotta ask ...

Steve

He's a Thug who deserves no attention.

judy jetson

I think OJ was always sorry too. He will beat her again. Chris Brown is an ass hole.

Steve

He's a Thug who deserves no attention.

TPF

Too bad she didn't shoot your worthless A S S!

Menace to society

Someone kick this apes teeth out

amy

Rihanna forgave trash..is trash..

Chorizo300

He'll strike again. Next time it will be worse!! It's a cycle, they are currently in the honymoon phase.

Thumper76

No ya sleeze. Nobody's going to forget nor forgive your ghetto a$$. 99% of America thinks your SLIME. You too, Rihanna, ghetto trash with money is still trash. You can't shake it!

Tesla_Consulting

How much $$$ 4 the interview n why does he need the money?

Greg

Actually, his deepest regret is the backlash he got. Oh, that and the possibility he and his mother falsified his community service records.

Courtney

Chris Brown was 19 years old when he committed this crime and it has been four years. He has paid his debt to society. It is time to move on. The God that I serve is one of mercy, forgiveness and love. You can have a second chance.

nonymous

Of course forgiveness is the right thing to do, however... I just don't think anything that comes out of his mouth is sincere. I don't think its wrong that Rihanna's forgiven him, I just don't think he's shown that he deserves to be forgiven. But I guess, who does deserve to be forgiven? I don't know. Not a fan. Don't want them together. Don't believe what he says. But life must go on.

Mike

Chris Brown can dance like no one else in this business! I hope the haters leave him alone and realize he is the next best thing since Michael Jackson!

JesusSaves

Did he do all of the required community service?

AV

Damage control, he knows he is facing probation violation sentence hearing soon and is trying to look good in front of everyone, but he know he has a bigger problems with his life and doesn't want to get help, until he get in bigger trouble again and wouln't be able to get out jail time this time.