JWoww's Boobs

Top Shelf ...

In Atlantic City

2/26/2013 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

022613_jwoww_launch
JWoww recently stepped out in Atlantic City in a very revealing dress, and proved her boob job is just like A.C. -- totally awesome!  Or terrible ... depends on your angle.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

cristiana

wow, why even wear clothes at all?

Rodizzflow

Would strait Tity **** her

azventura31

nice, they are just jealous

Brittx

rly? just flash and u will c the whole thing. at least leave a man guessing what they look like. besides why is this news? no talent and had a show...y? cuz she drinks and parties...we are teaching our children alot here..

Gargamel

What a sweetheart the only Jersey Shore female with a little bit of sense.

Sandra

Is she gonna make another video claiming it wasnt her side boob? Lol

Steve

She has the money now to fix those scars. Women, especially young ones don't realize in 20 years they are going to have to get new implants again.

David

Fake and plastic boobs are a total turn-off. Why do women do this?! Just buy a plastic doll to have sex with. It would cost less too.
By the way....With those tattoo's and fake boobs. I wouldn't pay her if she was a prostitute out on the streets looking for a customer. She looks too dirty....

BB not bb

I am thinking that red line is just part of the tattoo picture all across her abdomen. It is in a bad place considering it could be taken for a raw scar under her implant. She is all about the fake look anyway. She looks totally different without the make-up even.

People are judgemntal in A C about how you look also. She has the nerve to wear what she wants. I think that is some of the NY attitude.

There are a lot of conservative type people in Atlantic City. A lot of people from Philadelphia go there. I don't think she would wear this roaming on the boardwalk. She just wore this in a club.

Nobrows

Horrible phony boobs. Quite ugly.

BB not bb

I see that her implant scar is higher up on the breast. I guess the red line under her breast is meant as a distracion from that? I don't think people should be ashamed of their scars, but I just don't get the implant decision.

I see women with them and just feel sorry for them. Who would want bags of gel sewn in under their skin. They can get crushed and leak and then the mess is inside your body. They just look hard and painful to have to carry all day.

I think they must be a lot more trouble than we hear about, but women don't want to complain since they cost so much and they want to think that they look better.

Any size breast looks fine as long as it suits the body that it came with. People think they are making improvements when the original served the purpose just fine to begin with.

Would you want to date a man with muscle implants? I think it would just be so fake and tacky.

johnnydanger

Her sideboob is Kuato!

tucker

Ahhhh ... The crack wh@re look ... So fetching!!!

HillbillyHell

Is it me, or does that side boob look completely fake? Fugly!

jabberjaws

I would yum all over her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments