Lindsay Lohan

Outrageous Letter to Prosecutor

'We Can Fix Her'

2/26/2013 12:11 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0226_lindsey_lohan_mark_heller_article2
In one of the most inappropriate moves in memory ... Lindsay Lohan's new lawyer tried to get the judge in her criminal case to read a letter in which he claims he and the prosecutor are working as a team to "fix" Lindsay.

TMZ broke the story ... attorney Mark Heller attached a letter he wrote to the Santa Monica and L.A. City Attorneys to legal docs he filed with the court.  Sources connected with the prosecution tell us the letter pissed the judge off because it looks like an attempt to improperly influence the court.

In the letter, Heller writes to prosecutors Terry White and Spencer Hart ... "... we, as a team, [can] help 'fix' Lindsay Lohan."

Heller goes on to blame Lindsay's troubles on her dysfunctional family, claiming you can't judge her "without considering the pain, torment and confusion which Lindsay has experienced and has been afflicted with."

Heller tries to steer the prosecutor -- and realistically the judge as well -- away from jail time, saying, "Lindsay will gladly be participating in intensive psychotherapy, submitting herself to regular screenings and contributing her time to the production of public service messages."   He also offers up Lindsay to speak at schools, hospitals and other venues "where she may provide inspirational talks."

And get this ... Heller says he's exploring the creation of a Lindsay Lohan foundation that will provide a non-profit program to benefit young people.

Heller doesn't say how it will be funded.

HannahF

Only have a couple of minutes so here are my thoughts:

1. Bwahahahahahahah!!!

2. OMFG!!!!!!

3. That letter contains one of the craziest run on sentences I've seen in years.

4. I have a book from law school called "Plain English for Lawyers." I suggest Heller get a copy. ASAP.

5. Bwahahahahaha!!!!

Gargamel

I love you Lindsey I wish you the best in everything you do! F*ck you Harvey and your destroy Lindsey Lohan agenda karma is a b*itch you little half pint piece of dog sh*t!!!

Adrienne

You can't fix STUPID!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Hey HELP, is it against "HIPPO" Laws to right a letter to the judge like that?? On Radar they are saying Sautner had to destroy it..I guess he wants to join Golem Lohan in Jailo

jjbythesea

Yeah, like I'd want her talking to my child....about anything. What a dip.

janet

Holy Shyt...I just saw this. Are they for real? They have to be very very desperate.

What are they trying to get a dismissal or set up for inadequate councel or both.

Of course it's back to mommy and daddys fault. Yep will do anything she can to avoid jail. Again, Lohan wanted the trial.

Lohan has already made a fool of the courts with her rehab and shrinks she wanted the taxpayers to pay for.

This pretty much concretes no more postponements from the court.

The only thing Lohan needs is jail time for whats she's done and most of all drug and alcohol testing everyother day. Get that monitor back on.

Jenna

A motivational speaker, really???

Sandy

He must know he has no chance in winning the case to try and beg for her mercy., This is going to be funny to watch.

_Taterman

After Lindsay's last court appearance I was most certain that the California justice system was going to let her off the hook just to get Lindsay out of their hair. But after the stunts that this lawyer of hers has pulled, I totally retract that thinking. She's going to jail..

jabberjaws

The plane has crashed into the mountain.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Can't fix stupid.

D

This Friday's the court date, correct? My office is moving, and I have CRS disease!

Its Nikki Bitches

Milo should be calling ROL any min. now

Grandma Cracker

Lindsay will give inspirational talks? About what? Being a douche? Lying, stealing, drinking and drugging?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Decker

Lindsay's his sober friend - scary **** !!