Afrojack

Whoops!!!

I Afrojacked Up My Ferrari

2/27/2013 11:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0227-ferrari-dj-afrojack
This just hurts to look at ... hours after Afrojack got his hands on a brand new red Ferrari, the world-renowned DJ mutilated the ride by crashing it ... and then posted photos of the car-nage online.

Afrojack -- real name Nick van de Wall -- went on Twitter two hours ago, writing, "I made a new friend!!!" referencing a brand new red Ferrari 458 Italia.

0227-ferrari-dj-afrojack-before
An hour later, he posted an image of the car with its rear bumper torn to pieces ... tweeting, "Ok that sucks. Good thing we're all ok!!!! Lesson in life: don't drive a Ferrari in sh*t weather!"

He added, "For everyone that's asking me why I'm smiling: it's a car."

Yeah, a $240,000 car.

R.I.P.

0502_celebrity_car_crashes_footer

Debs626

Can you say f'ing moron!!

worldclass

That's what happens when you don't earn what you have. Notice this is a trend now wrecking cars that cost as much as houses. These people are low moral low talent no bodies and prove that our society is screwed. I'll never buy anything affiliated with that guy I'd rather go find a songwriter to support.

IceGypsy

Just because you can afford to buy one doesn't mean you have the skills to get behind the wheel and drive one. Lucky it was just his car and not car full of kids.

rhode

The weather doesn't look crappy in either picture. The dumb a$$ should have slowed down.

whatevs

What a moron. What a waste.

Keyser Söze

The true lesson in life: don't buy a f*cking Ferrari is you don't know how to drive it.

spectator72

I Don't know who this guy is . But at times I laugh people with cars and not saying it's just Afrojack You see some people grew up in large cities where a lot of public transportation bus ,train ,cab,subway, Most people don't need a car or even a drivers lic. .so what's the first thing they do when they get some money Buy Ferrari's ,Lamborghini's or any other high end sport car .First car you know ,like why don't you go practice or something learn to drive first with a cheap model car .

Fuck Celebrities

"World renowned"?

Never heard of this idiot.

Kev the Realist

Morons shouldnt own cars they obviously can't drive. IDIOT

tdr9

These things happen all the time. We need more news

BR3478

Was it because he got high?

KicksandGiggles

WTF is this moron? What a immature and outrageous waste!! I hope this idiot is sterile.

verlinda

Dumb azz

Vernon P. Alarcon

3. hope dis foo gets a ocean-going speedboat next........see if his jacked afro floats

LMT

Afrojacked? No, he should I have said "I LOHANed my Ferrari"!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments