« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jimmie Johnson

Do You or Do You Not ...

PEE IN YOUR RACE CAR?

2/27/2013 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

022613_jimmy_johnson_launch
It's the biggest question Daytona 500 champ Jimmie Johnson -- and every other NASCAR driver -- faces during a grueling 3-4 hour race ... HOW DO YOU GO TO THE BATHROOM??? And JJ actually gave us an answer.

Jimmie -- who was out in NYC yesterday -- told TMZ, "Some guys just go." Yes, in their pants.

But the 5-time Sprint Cup champ adamantly denied ever wetting himself, adding ... "I never have. Of course I wouldn't do that."

SURE YOU WOULDN'T.

As for whether Jimmie ever gets carsick -- the answer is yes, but you'll be shocked to hear how and when he goes green ... in the face.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

Jordan

Unfortunately their are drunks and pot heads in the TMZ office who have no problem relieving themselves in their car. Or so I was told.

tygrlili

Really, you can't hold it for 4 hrs? Should be part of their training.

Keith

I bet a lot of them **** their pants when they are involved in a big pile-up. I know I would LOL

DaveT

I pissed while in the pool once. Nice and warm

Mrugowsky

Is Depends a NASCAR sponsor???

Good riddance!

Ivan 'Ironman' Stewart was asked the same question after winning the Baja 1000. He said something like his crew would avoid giving him congratulatory hugs after he won long races.

tygrlili

I suppose it wouldn't be so bad if they planned for it, like the astronaut with the diaper. Now that was one well thought out plan!!!

LadyN

It seems like every few days there is some sort of story about men urinating - either pictures of them doing so, video, or questions asked about how and when they go. Is this a fetish site now? Ray J. should be asked next, I suppose. We all know he didn't hold it...

HngBlkBtm

I would just cath. myself.

en Todo Momento!!

i mean for a dude, this is like totally easy pleasy. all he has to do is aim for the mouth, and that way he can even save extra 'rehydration' time! in such a milli seconds heavy sport, that is a HUGE! BONUS! no smell, dry, and rehydrated. now if that is not a mahor advantage, then i would not know what is.

Sjango

Gross

Shaunie

4 hours? That shouldn't be hard but who knows. What does Danika Patrick do? Eww

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Tape a hose to your penis and run the hose with a quick disconnect to a bottle situated in the back of the car. How difficult is that?

Cat

Common TMZ really? That is the most common question these drivers get asked!!! The dude in the 48 cap actually asked a more intelligent question to Jimmie than your series of dumb ass questions!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments