Arnold's New Chick

I Know My Way

Around the Male Body

2/28/2013 6:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0227-arnold-schwarzenegger-blonde-inf-dateArnold Schwarzenegger is in good hands ... 'cause his new chick is a very experienced, high-profile physical therapist ... TMZ has learned.

Her name is Heather ... and she made her first public appearance with Arnold during a romantic dinner date in Santa Monica over the weekend.

The next day, the two met up for a brunch ... and everybody knows there's no such thing as a platonic brunch.

Sources tell TMZ ... Heather is not your average physical therapist ... she's worked with a myriad of professional athletes including UFC badass Georges St-Pierre.

It's unclear if Heather is actually treating Arnold ... but one source close to the Governator tells us, "She is not in the normal group of people who treat him."

Plus, THEY BRUNCHED TOGETHER.

We smell romance ... and huevos rancheros.

0228_arnold_schwarzenegger_blonde_dinner_Date_footer

Valentina1

Bet she knows her way around that wallet too ;).

LONE TIN SOLDIER

DARN,AND I THOUGHT ARNIE WAS GONNA WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WILL I HAVE TO CRASH ANOTHER WEDDING JUST TO SAY HIGH! TO HIM ?AGAIN????????????1

Bill

A bit too much junk in the trunk for my taste, but apparently not too much for Ahhhhnold.

Lucee

Like Tiger "Woody"...Arnold "Shwantzabegge"r will have no shortage of Bimbo-types, but it won't be easy to follow the class act of their wives...SO, from the point of their marital separation forward, these guys will be a sort of sexual joke, bobbing for Bimbos.

Jaz

His VERY NEW GIRLFRIEND, or to say a woman of his interest, is actually a Hollywood production designer Arnella Barbara (IMDB for the reference).
Lot's of people saw them in the Beverly Hills prestigious restaurant "Cafe Roma" and he looks like he lost his mind over her.
I have to say, she's pretty EVERYTHING any man would want from a woman.
Well, Miss Barbara - Good luck with Arnie.

Jaz

Well guys, wait 'till you hear this one:
His new love interest is a Hollywood production designer Arnella Barbara (check her IMDB),
She's also a sister of the pretty boy Sean Frye from ET .
I saw her and Arnie in the prestigious Beverly Hills restaurant "Cafe Roma" a couple weeks ago.
She's not gorgeous, SHE'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE.
If she does not break his heart, no woman ever will.
She'll be in the same restaurant tomorrow night around 9PM.
I will wait for her, got the snap a photo of her for everyone to see.
So we should call the couple
ARNIE AND ARNIE or her nickname (from IMDB) Coco.
So COCO AND ARNIE.
Congratulations Mr Governor,
Finally you scored someone AMAZING!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4