Bobby Brown

Lisa Vanderpump's Got

My Back Before I Go to Jail

2/28/2013 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

022813_bobby_brown_launch
Bobby Brown's going to jail ... Lisa Vanderpump's going to "Dancing With the Stars" -- we're not sure what they have in common ... but they were buddy buddy last night after a fancy celebration dinner.

TMZ broke the story ... on Tuesday Bobby was sentenced to 55 days in jail for his third DUI -- but on Wednesday night he enjoyed dinner at Madeo with family and friends ... and walked out of the restaurant arm-in-arm with Vanderpump.

It's news to us that BB and the 'Real Housewives' stars are pals ... but last night they even joked (we hope) about sharing custody of LV's pooch, Giggy.

Bobby wouldn't say when he'll turn himself in -- he has until March 20 -- but referring to the sentence he did say ... "It's what has to happen."

kuality79

He said We Love you Bobby! What a bitch

Celia

A dog in a restaurant? Are you kidding me? Ugh!

Rue Aloud

POOR JIGGY!

Pimpcessa

This gentleman going to the pokey is not anything new, so who cares? I'm more concerned with what appears to be a dog coming out of a restaurant. Is that legal in Cali, or are they only allowed in outdoor parts of a restaurant?

TLM

GET THAT DOG AWAY FROM HIM!

john

Correction: Bobby is leaving with someone who looks like a clown.

Mrugowsky

Didn't know Mr. Humpin' Around liked the taste of vanilla. But he's making his daughter proud for sure. 55 days is not nearly enough for a third D.U.I. Should have been a firing squad instead.

betterdaysahead

I love Bobby Brown and now the truth that he wasnt the one that turned Whitney to drugs is cool. I WANT TO SEE BOBBY AS A JUDGE ON ONE OF THESE TALENT SHOWS HE IS FUNNY AS HELL AND "REAL"

myopinion

I have always like Lisa! Now I like her even more! Best wishes Bobby.

Hot Chocolate

Bobby- That seems like a nice girl.

You have a lot of emotional weight and pressure and you have a lot of past history thats overwhelming.

You would not have survived unless there was something you are suppose to do that you have not done.

I've said this to many people. Sometimes when things go out of whack, its God trying to get your attention and reveal something to you that you are not listening to. I ain't no preacher, but if you're spiritual house is not in balance and in order, you can't see clearly. I know people torment you. I know it's hard to find a way to escape all the scrutiny. I understand.

They build you up and tear you down. Well so what. Break the cycle. Ain't nothing to it but to do it.

I'll toss you some mail if you make your whereabouts known.

Protect your heart health. Emotional stress can contribute to stroke and heart attack. You've been through a lot. Some your fault and some not.

Now you know for sure people will flip on you when you need them most. Look forward to what's ahead in your future.

We all make mistakes. Some make bigger mistakes than others.

You've got to get it right for your daughter. You don't have to be perfect but you have to evolve man. I'll pray for you. You're still Bobby Brown.

You know damned well you screwed up. Just get better.

Diane

She is a true friend

allieb

55 DAYS ?? GUESS IT'S GOOD TO HAVE $$ OR AT LEAST A RECOGNIZABLE NAME. GUESS HE HAS TO KILL SOMEBODY BEFORE HE GET'S REAL PINISHMENT

Ylpontiac

Wow, when will Lindsey Lohan serve her much needed time in jail or rehab? Double standard

dc or nothong

Bobby brown treats his new wife better then he treat Whitney smh Whitney love bobby damn too much bobby did not put Whitney on drug but Whitney didn't put bobby on no drug even they both was on drugs

Mrugowsky

Her last name is just ridiculous so it's hard to get past that.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments