Lindsay Lohan

I Got No Problem ... So

NO DEAL!

2/28/2013 6:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0227-lindsay-lohan-no-dealLindsay Lohan did NOT cut a plea bargain Wednesday with prosecutors in her lying-to-cops case ...TMZ has learned ... and right now it looks like she's headed for trial.

We broke the story ... Santa Monica and L.A. City prosecutors had a noon meeting via telephone with Lindsay's lawyer, Mark Heller

Sources connected with Lindsay tell TMZ ... prosecutors insisted Lindsay accept a significant amount of time in a residential rehab facility, but Heller wasn't having it.  We're told prosecutors bent a little and offered somewhere around 30 days rather than the 60 they initially wanted -- still Heller didn't accept.

We're told Heller and prosecutors have not given up, and one source connected with the talks tells TMZ, "Negotiations are ongoing."

BUT ... sources say Heller and Lindsay are not in lockstep -- he's willing to accept a plea that involves counseling and possibly some sort of rehab, but Lindsay says she's not accepting any of it because to her it sounds like "punishment for something I didn't do."

Bottom line ... prosecutors aren't worried if they can't strike a deal -- we're told they're more than willing to go to trial March 18.

Your move, LiLo.

Kelly

Hey everybody! I've been busy unpacking still. Any chance of Lindsay showing up at the hearing?

Its Nikki Bitches

Girls that make duck lips, seriously ✄ that **** out.

Its Nikki Bitches

Girls that make duck lips, seriously ✄ that sh!t out.

Kelly

I should've asked if she's been seen being carried out of any clubs. My ignorance.

Its Nikki Bitches

Monday: No. Tuesday: Ugh. Wednesday: Why. Thursday: Omg. Friday: Finally. Saturday: Yes. Sunday: Crying.

Its Nikki Bitches

FFS I was this close to having a threesome tonight...Me, my pillow and my blanket

Its Nikki Bitches

Why do we feel safe under blankets? It's not like a murderer will come in thinking, "I'm gonna kill- ahh damn! He's under a blanket...".

Sarah

And she shouldn't of got one in the first place. This hag has gotten away with so much time she faced up for her crimes and does time and I mean proper time not a few hours in a cell. Shes a pathetic junkie who needs to get lost fed up of hearing about her.

Its Nikki Bitches

Me every morning: Don't wake me up up up up up up Don't wake me up up up up up up Don't me up up up up up up Don't wake me up Don't wake me up

Its Nikki Bitches

I wonder if the clothes in China say, "Made around the corner"

Its Nikki Bitches

Sometimes I look at my friends and think to myself, "Where did I meet these crazy people?" But then I think "What would I do without them?".

Its Nikki Bitches

Justin Bieber is in trouble for hitting a security guard with a Nerf gun. At least he passed the background check at Toys ''R'' Us.

Mr. Krabs lives in Bikini Bottom... Think about that for a second

Its Nikki Bitches

Screw love... I'd rather fall in chocolate.

Its Nikki Bitches

They’re called scents, not flavors, I should NOT be able to taste your perfume or cologne