Lindsay Lohan

I Got No Problem ... So

NO DEAL!

2/28/2013 6:37 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0227-lindsay-lohan-no-dealLindsay Lohan did NOT cut a plea bargain Wednesday with prosecutors in her lying-to-cops case ...TMZ has learned ... and right now it looks like she's headed for trial.

We broke the story ... Santa Monica and L.A. City prosecutors had a noon meeting via telephone with Lindsay's lawyer, Mark Heller

Sources connected with Lindsay tell TMZ ... prosecutors insisted Lindsay accept a significant amount of time in a residential rehab facility, but Heller wasn't having it.  We're told prosecutors bent a little and offered somewhere around 30 days rather than the 60 they initially wanted -- still Heller didn't accept.

We're told Heller and prosecutors have not given up, and one source connected with the talks tells TMZ, "Negotiations are ongoing."

BUT ... sources say Heller and Lindsay are not in lockstep -- he's willing to accept a plea that involves counseling and possibly some sort of rehab, but Lindsay says she's not accepting any of it because to her it sounds like "punishment for something I didn't do."

Bottom line ... prosecutors aren't worried if they can't strike a deal -- we're told they're more than willing to go to trial March 18.

Your move, LiLo.

Its Nikki Bitches

Bye bye Pope Benedict the 16th. May you enjoy the rest of your life. God Bless you for all that you did

Cheryl A.

So, Never-My-Fault Lohan is at it again. It's not MY fault I was drunk driving, It's not MY fault I rear ended a truck, it's not MY fault I lied and said I wasn't driving. Listen Lohan, It may not always be your fault, but a LOT of time, it is. Do the time, get the rehab and live or get out of this again and overdose and die because right now, those are your ONLY 2 choices.

Sam

Can someone explain to me what happened to the Prosecutor's six month lockdown plea deal Shawn was supposedly working on just before being fired?

BB not bb

I am guessing she is going to do a few months in jail. Maybe they can sentence her to three years of working at the morgue. She seemed to like that job and do well there. Heller seems to be doing a good job so far.

How is Lindsay going to prove that she is innocent when the truck driver and her assistant both said that she was driving? She doesn't do well in the rehabs. The last time she got charged with assault in there.

Thirty days rehab is way better than 6 months rehab, plus they are still negotiating. I think Heller is doing a better job than Shawn Holley.

Grandma Cracker

Not buying it. Defendants don't call the shots.

Better for her to take this to trial anyways.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

GO TO JAIL,DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT $200.000

No wigs,no plaster makeup,Nu dildos she could use as a weapon,No morning shovel fulls of coke,No water bottles full of greay goose,no injections.

In one month she would make carrol channing look like a spring chicken

Its Nikki Bitches

The prosecutors and did not spend SIX months for nothing.

I seriously doubt they are team Heller and Lohan

When they were done putting their case together against Lying Lindsay they said, BAM!!! We got her.

Heller has NO pull in LA and he's a annoying fuker. Lying Lindsay will pay the price for Hellers annoying ways

someone

I agree. She doesn't need rehab. She needs a straight jacket and a padded room at this point.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

playing it again, legal advise for lindsay from Jim Carry

Firefly

I've got a cell, could be Lindsay's jail,
It's not very clean in fact it can't be seen.
If you want me to I'll tell, it's at the bottom of a well.
She can't claw her way out, no one will hear her shout
There won't be any hugs, her food consists of bugs.
If that won't change her ways the longer then she stays.
There won't be drugs of booze, no nice toilet to use.
She'll be out of there quick when she finds there's no dick.
I hope she doesn't fail, or it's back into the well.
But that's ok with me, that's where she ought to be.
~
Alls well that ends well.

LLsez

Morning all!!

WHAT??!! The new "deal" has no mention of PSAs, "inspirational" visits to schools, hospitals and "other venues", and establishment of a Lindsay Lohan Foundation???!!!!!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Use Charlie as a character witness..there would be so much neck rubbing going on no one could concentrate

swack

Tomorrows story - "Linsdsay takes the redeye to accept a plea agreement". TMZ, give it up as most people aren't buying your stories and are just waiting until tomorrow's court date. Wonder when Heller is planning to go to CA?

janet

@VIN...Lohan did all the DUI crap she had to do so she got her DL reinstated. She hasn't been technically caught or convicted to get it pulled again. Operative word being caught.

Like I've said, Lohan is very aware of how to play the games. Years of practice at it.

My ex-roommate was wasted off his ass got into an accident rolled and smashed his car, smart enough to get out of the car walk away from the car before the cops came even though it was just him he wasn't caught driving. The cops saw him walking he was hurt and bloody tried to say his car was stolen. He was wasted. Of course the cops knew he was the driver but couldn't do a thing.

This is probally what Lohan is trying to pull. Her problem is Gavin telling to police she was driving and he should know he was in the car and all the other witnessess including the Lifetime driver behind her.

I can't see anyone purgering themselves to cover her ass.

YouDontSay