Seal

Hugs It Out

With Hot New Chick

2/28/2013 1:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0229-seal-new-girlfriend-akm-gsi-main
update_bar
1:58 PM PT
-- The woman has been identified!!! She's actress Erin Cahill from the ABC show "Red Widow." We're told Erin and Seal met two days ago at a charity function.

0314_divider_graphic

Seal has broken the seal ... or so it appears ... passionately embracing a beautiful mystery woman in L.A. yesterday.

Sources close to the singer tell TMZ, the woman is NOT his publicist, his assistant, his manager, or anyone else professionally related to him ... which TOTALLY MEANS THEY'RE BANGING.

0229-seal-new-girlfriend-akm-gsi-face
It's the first time he's been seen out with another woman since he and supermodel Heidi Klum split last year after 7 years of marriage.

Klum, meanwhile, has moved on just fine ...

LindaJay

I'll bet his new girlfriend feels the same say about him as he feels about himself.

Sandra

"Seal" has to be the ugliest black dude I have ever seen in my life, really!! Ugly as hell man. This new chick of his isn't anything to look at either, so they make a great couple! LOL! What is with him and the white women anyways! Doesn't want anything his race or what? There are beautiful black women out there but I believe the only reason these women are with him is because he has money and it sure as hell isn't his looks! GROSS!!

NICSMOM

Sorry far from HOT chick...ewww ....!! I am sure Heidi could care less what seal is doing...she's banging the body guard from a long time ago....! If you ask me Seal has lowered his standards big time....

JR Jake

I see he conned her too. Heidi thought she was 'the one', now this girl does. Look, she is pointing to herself with both hands (fingers) as though she is 'the chosen one'. What is wrong with these people.

diane

Gross! I bet her parents need money.

diane

Heidi looked very unhappy the last few years just like Kim Kardashian looks now.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

There are women who will go to any depths to have their 15 in the limelight. She is a prime example.

sgm

She has some great legs!

cali323

He looks like a baby dinosaur.that just came out an egg that hatched ...

LightJ

Damn, she is way hotter than saggy t*ts Hiedi. SH*t go for it if you can.

Valentina1

New chick? He just met the broad two days ago! Give it a rest. Let people breathe.

Deco

I wish I could afford to buy one of those.

JrzGrl

Hot? Huh??? She's ok. That's NOT an affectionate hug though. That's how I'd hug my neighbor.

Jackie

Black women find him ugly, thus why they don't give him any look...only white desperate girls with low esteem date this idiot.

AlwaysOnTimeB

That looks like a friend hug to me, not a passionate embrace. Both of them hugged using one arm, not both. That's the friend space.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments