Justin Bieber

Ab-solutely Ridiculous

3/1/2013 6:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0301_justin_bieber_inf_articleJustin Bieber turns 19 today ... so he walked down the streets of London in half his birthday suit, lamely showing off his baby abs and his ultra-cool training boxers.

The drop-crotch pants, and the Vanilla Ice fade haircut was just too cool for school. The only saving grace ... he wasn't wearing that stupid hat.

The pic was snapped after his performance, as he walked to his hotel.

Someone needs to hang this kid upside down from a balcony.

Suge, are you listening?

0301_bieber_footer

Irma

Next stop, Meltdown City.

Lennie

I wonder if he knows what the real meaning of having his pants half way down his ass.. Wait what am i saying, of course he does.. tough guy look at those pipes, seen more meat on a chicken wing

Tell the truth

Who wants to bet there spray on ? He has no talent but rich why usa

zolopher

Pulling a Chris Brown "Bro I do have a shirt so I want to fight!"... last time I saw this was Chris Brown. Luckily the bigger guy was like "come here and hold my hand to calm down"...

Beliebersince08

Just one question; DO YOU GUYS NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO!? Like leave him the f' alone. I think it's tmz that needs to be hung upside down. Stfu tmz. With yo fake ass lies. Gtfo-_-

sabrina

you guys need to STOP hating like seriously grow up tmz and fyi that ''STUPID'' hat was made for him by a FAN! at least he appreciates us and cares for us

Beliebersince08

Oh & for all the people posting rude comments; GET OFF HIS D*ck ! If you guys don't like him then don't ****en comment ; simple as that. By you guys commenting on this just shows how pathetic you are. Just stfu pathetic ass people. For'real tho-_-

Whome?

I may be late, but why is tmz piling on beiber all of the sudden?

YouMakeMeFeelGood

Hahahahaha....this was a GREAT article....who wrote this one?! Wait...don't say it...suge will come get you!

Zak

Not to be a hater but I truly, from the bottom of my heart and soul detest this lil boy. I'm biased, I hate the skinny jean genre but hasn't this child seen "true Hollywood story"? You're not nearly as cool as u think I are. U look ridiculous and I don't know what ever happened to men being men. All of these Hollywood entertainer types dress and act like women. I just can't get used to this. Terrible in every way.

mitber

well he is the USA's problem now. He is in NO WAY depicting of any Canadian. He is a punk brat that needs a good wake up call. He doesn't show up for any of his concerts and his fans get peeved at him and for good reasoning. These stunts in England of being a BRAT DOUCHE are his own self portrayal of his childishness ways. He needs to dump the money grubbers that he hangs with and get back to work. Say hello to Matt!

Kookla

He's so troubled. Train wreck wattling to happen

Kookla

Love this article

Jan

He's a punk with a lot of money.

Crabby

He is too feminine.He wants to be a man but he is so soft and effeminate looking. Poor little wussy:(