TMZ Live

Lindsay Lohan

Know a Good Lawyer?

3/1/2013 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

030113_tmzlive

Be warned Lindsay Lohan -- your lawyer sucks! That's basically what the judge in her lying-to-cops case said this morning ... right to her attorney Mark Heller's face. Michael Lohan calls in with a fascinating tip on who should replace Heller.

Plus, Octomom fully tripping in a video shot right before she went to rehab. Octo joins us to explain ... turns on the waterworks, and drops some shocking allegations about her former manager.

And, Kanye West unloads his multi-million dollar bachelor pad in LA -- aka he "got rid of his black leather couch." Confused? Charles will translate.
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Lindsay Lohan's attorney Mark Heller makes a fool out of himself today in court -- and the judge lets him have it. Michael Lohan calls in to join in the dissing.
(7:00) Michael Jordan may have an illegitimate kid -- but there's something fishy about the situation.
(10:00) Octomom calls in to explain the crazy video we got of her going bananas in a hotel room -- and she gets extremely emotional while throwing wild allegations at her former manager.
(18:00) Justin Bieber's latest cry to attention -- going shirtless in London.
(21:00) Harvey goes off on the state of U.S. politics -- and reveals his controversial plan to oust everyone in office.
(23:00) Kanye West unloads his badass bachelor pad in LA.
(25:00) Apple honcho Tim Cook makes another speech -- and Apple stock plummets. What's so different about him and Steve Jobs?
(28:00) Cher and Fergie wear the most ridiculous fur outfits you've ever seen.
(30:00) Mark McGrath's music cruise gets canceled -- and it may have something to do with the infamous "poop cruise."
(33:00) Seal's got a new lady -- the next in a long line of newly single stars getting back on the market.
(35:00) The floor is yours!
(41:00) Octomom's manager calls in to refute her wild claims.

Majestik

Blah, blah, blah. It was taken before she went to rehab, it proves NOTHING except she went out for the night and spent it in a hotel room. NEXT!!! Oh, don't forget Harvey, get all the staff that aren't married and have no children to comment on this subject.

Internet Tough Guy

Wow Mike Blowhan and Octopunetang in the same show, How lucky are we?

Scary

Has anyone ever thought Octomom isn't somehow off? I have a problem believing anything she says.

Majestik

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh

hovershoe

Octomom is NUTS

Jordan

OctoSlut is Innocent like OJ Simpson and Casey Anthony.

Internet Tough Guy

Keep talking like that Harvey and the illuminati will come for you next.

Circean313

My husband and I are saying the same thing about voting! Congress won't vote to deny themselves a pay raise, (it's automatic), but they're going to furlough government workers to save money. Really??

Majestik

Harvey's just mad because Justin is too young for him and out of his league. Leave the kid alone, he just turned 19 today, he's sowing his oates and having fun. I can't stand the little puke but if he wants to get wasted for his 19th, why not? I sure as hell did.

hi

I guess if there's a revolution tomorrow,you know who to blame,get up stand,get up for your right

D-INCARNATION

Harvey said "movement"
I wonder if he can still make a fart noise ?

Internet Tough Guy

Harvey really likes those pics.

D-INCARNATION

I see London I see France I see

Majestik

Oh listen to the holier than thou crowd. Maybe you should all go back and relive your younger years. And Harvey? DOUCHEY, look at me, Look at me? How about you?

Majestik

WHY???WHY???WHY???.
I don't give a flying fig about politics, this is a gossip website, we don't need this crap. If I wanted this shyte I'd be on CNN posting.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments