« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Erin Andrews

Awkward 50 Cent Kiss

Was My Fault!

3/2/2013 6:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0302_erin_andrews_videoDon't blame 50 Cent for the awkward encounter he had with Erin Andrews at the Daytona 500 last week  -- the hottest woman in sideline reporting says the blame lies squarely with her.

During the big race last Sunday, Erin was searching for Danica Patrick (to no avail) when she ran into Fiddy and ... well, it was weird.

But yesterday at LAX, Erin told our photog she was so frazzled in the moment ... the entire encounter was totally her fault and she's actually good friends (and even business partners) with 50.

The old "it's not you, it's me" -- we've heard that one before.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

tdr9

These things happen. We need more news

Mrugowsky

50 should have broken off a piece of white ass on this one. Nice no makeup pic of that beotch. And another thing why would he be at some dull car race surrounded by a complete sea of whiteys???

FastGM3

My bet is they've slept together. Fiddy was buzzed wanted a little smooch and she's like oh hell no dude we can't do that OR everyone will know we slept together

Nonsense

"Hottest sideline reporter" I think not. Should have said the biggest sports bitch.

Turbo

I wonder how her and 50 are business partners.

geincolo

EA is really a treat to meet. I am embarrassed for Us that someone felt we were entitled to an explanation of a privately awkward moment he had with a friend for all to see,
The classy woman' really needs to drop a dignified "eff you" when people cross the line.
Waaaaaay too much dignity, though.

jimi

i bet he was the only black there guy not working

barlow253

See people god it was a hole lot to do about nothing. Where is all the racist hate commets towards 50 now

lanie

It might have been inappropriate of 50 cent, but she's still a b.tchy girl.. no offense.. can't stand her!

campy

I can't believe she's going this route. She could have just told the truth....she smelled alcohol and automatically recoiled as she does with all people that approach her smelling of booze.

Lisa

I bet she's been with more black guys than me & I'm black.

justme111

It wasn't that serious. On another note why in the hell do I keep seeing people putting the dollar sign AFTER the damn number (e.x. 2$) WTH is that!! I am seeing it everywhere, did the rules change and I didn't get the memo?? Sh*ts getting on my nerves.

Jessica

I don't blame 50 cent, I already know she a b*tch

M.W.electric

TMZ... fix this broke azz bouncing sight. Its dangerous to people with health issues!

cocowang

Are you optimistic about meeting your soulmate? Perhaps you just want to meet other black lesbian women like yourself to explore life's greatest moments. At ♥Lesmingle,com♥, you are linked with women all over the world. We are a community that matches you with other women who seek companionship. Welcome to an exclusive dating website that enables lesbian women of all ages to interact. We have made it easy for you to meet other beautiful queens and ultimately fall in love. For those on a quest for everlasting bliss, now you can search profiles, flirt, interact in chat rooms, partake in video chat and much more. Welcome!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments