Charlie Sheen

I Can Save Lindsay

3/3/2013 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0301-charlie-sheen-lindsay-lohan-tmzCharlie Sheen wants to become Lindsay Lohan's savior, and he thinks he has the credentials and cred to do the job.

Charlie tells TMZ, "I have a kinship with somebody [Lindsay] who clearly needs a mentor, whether she wants one or not. She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies, or turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey."

He adds, "If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."

You'll recall ... Charlie and Lindsay struck up a friendship while working together on "Scary Movie 5," after which Charlie cut Lindsay a $100,000 check to help with her tax problems. Lindsay's now returning the favor by appearing in an upcoming episode of "Anger Management" -- actually, that may be Charlie doing Lindsay another solid.

Shockingly, Charlie still claims they've never hooked up, "I love her, I respect her, and I've never laid a finger on her that wasn't on film. How ya like me now, America?"

awards

Lindsay Lohan @lindsaylohan

@charliesheen I am between herpes blisters, want to take a dip?

Bring money, OK?

Sherry

WOW!!!! I think he wants her HAHAHA!!!HEHEHE!!!!

Hot Chocolate

Keep it business Charlie, you're not getting any of that cooch. Lindsay can save herself, she just needs economic opportunity.

Vinsetta

California should put her to work once she's inside. Have her make license plates for 3 cents an hour. And yeah, that's very interesting that the poll was taken down? Was is so bad that Harvey felt he needed to take it down??? Interesting

Dublin2016

Loheen...... Yes, you have my permission to use this TMZ.

fleabag73

Looks like Charity Case Crackie found a new benefactor!

smorbie

I think he's serious. I think he sees himself in Lindsay and wants to save her for that reason. Is it sexual? Maybe. Maybe not. Idk, but I do think he's sincere.

Mimi

That's ironic. Wasn't Martin Sheen asking the judge to jail Charlie (to save him)? He conferred with Carrol O'connor who lost his son to drugs and mentored him to do the tough love thing when the courts were celebrity justicing the case all the way! Maybe Michael Loban should talk to Martin about tough love when probation is all the court is ever going to give unless someone intervene!

Ozzie X

here is my recommendation, after all the legal issues. Go to some remote island and find yourself. Get out of Hollywood. Stay there for a year, no contact with the 'business'. You are beautiful and still young. You can do year alone. Invite me.

fleabag73

What the hell is Chuckles gonna do? Start a Save a Hoe Foundation? Is he the Salvation Army of Hoes?

Kelly

I'm beginning to wonder if Charlie needs a mentor. Is he looking for a tax write off? I like him but c'mon... Lohan, Biebs photog, Lohan, Dorner, Lohan...take Lohan out if the equation. She's got this.

Jordan

Lindsay finally has a Sugar Daddy that will admit it.

awards

After being married to Charlie, Denise is practically a saint, eh?

Lohan, on the other hand is lower than Brooke...

Jordan

Charlie Sheen Captain Save a Hoe.

furious cupcakes

You guys need your own TMZ Newspaper, because this would be a hilarious front page headline! Old school Style newspaper black and white with the red font splashed on the cover would be sharp!