Charlie Sheen

I Can Save Lindsay

3/3/2013 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0301-charlie-sheen-lindsay-lohan-tmzCharlie Sheen wants to become Lindsay Lohan's savior, and he thinks he has the credentials and cred to do the job.

Charlie tells TMZ, "I have a kinship with somebody [Lindsay] who clearly needs a mentor, whether she wants one or not. She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies, or turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey."

He adds, "If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."

You'll recall ... Charlie and Lindsay struck up a friendship while working together on "Scary Movie 5," after which Charlie cut Lindsay a $100,000 check to help with her tax problems. Lindsay's now returning the favor by appearing in an upcoming episode of "Anger Management" -- actually, that may be Charlie doing Lindsay another solid.

Shockingly, Charlie still claims they've never hooked up, "I love her, I respect her, and I've never laid a finger on her that wasn't on film. How ya like me now, America?"

Gravil

Charlie wants to try let him maybe he can show her some balance anything is better then where Lindsays at now

Janet

Yes, the addict with the missing teeth who repeatedly threatens to kill his various wives and who is still getting high will show her how to get high "responsibly'.

Just like her incompetent, formerly suspended lawyer who isn't licensed in California will help her to skirt California law.

And no doubt her mother wants her to get house arrest in her soon-to-be-foreclosed home so they can continue to party because neither of them has a problem with drugs and alcohol.

With friends like these, who needs enemies? Lindsay is lost indeed if she has no one healthier who has any influence over her.

socalhoney4u

He just wants to give her some of his "tigers Milk" ooops err I mean tigers blood.

Hot Farts

What does America think of you now Charlie?

I for one love the hell out of an unapologetic non-conformist who takes his chances and takes his licks -

Not many people could survive what you have survived Charlie and you came out on top - lookin like a brokedown, fried, dried and hung ta the side little bad a*ss but here u are. I hope you stick around and stick it to the status quo....

Lindsay doesnt have any of what you have. She is a psychopath and will kill your kindness

CoolPhosphorescentShimmer

Charlie: Here, Lindsay, let me help.

Lindsay: I need a million dollars.

Charlie: No, I want to support you, to listen to your problems, to be the kind of real family you've never had. I don't want anything from you.

Lindsay: I need a million dollars.

Charlie: I want to help you get beyond your money problems by supporting you, the person inside! I want to help you to truly heal yourself so that you can start over...work hard...make that big comeback...be the star you were born to be!

Lindsay: If you haven't got the cash, I will take a cashier's check.

Celeb Gossip Maven

It isn't his responsibility to "save" her. Crackie has put herself on this path and shown everyone, including him, total disrespect.
If Charlie is wanting to focus more on charitable contribution....maybe he can put his money toward more worthwhile causes; not buying this waste-of-space dresses or paying her taxes.

SoWhat

No one can save her, Charlie can't save her. Not only does she not think she or her mom have any kind of problem, she doesn't think that they ever do anything wrong, she doesn't think she needs help or rehab or jail or anything. So Charlie can't help her, Charlie isn't even done doing drugs himself so what is he gonna do for her, share what he's taking?

thisisme3

Only Lindsay can save Lindsay.

GJ

OMG. BECAUSE HE IS WINNING RIGHT. LOL.

Hot Farts

S & M
26 mins ago

Charlie = Malibu Messiah Condor of Calabasas

Lindsay = what? (please join in)

Mooch of Merrick
Dirty Nasty Nails of Nowhere
Droopy tits of tinseltown

dreamon

Well... Charlie HAS had an epic number of drug and criminal difficulties. ALL of which we handled superbly and quickly by his legal and PR team. He Continues to have an amazing TV career. He really could teach her something.

Thing is, she won't want to learn anything. He's a romantic, idealist prone to addiction and she's just a self absorbed user.

Keek

NO BODY CARES ANYMORE - GET IT???? GO AWAY LINDSAY

Quiet

his priorities of help should be towards his second ex wife who is drug addict so that when his children grow up they dont end up like lindsay with a mother like her or a dina mother. he should be helping his childrens mother not dina and michaels adult child lindsay.

good grief. this is like mel gibson trying to help britney spears five years ago.

like thats michael lohans job he seems to like making babies so leave his job alone charlie.

janet

Not to worry she will hit him up for money. Want to bet she will get him to pay her for her LA lawyer she needs before the 18th.

She will use him anyway she can.

bagladey

Lindsay is going to use Charlie to pay off her debts. Lindsay listens to no-one.