Charlie Sheen

I Can Save Lindsay

3/3/2013 7:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0301-charlie-sheen-lindsay-lohan-tmzCharlie Sheen wants to become Lindsay Lohan's savior, and he thinks he has the credentials and cred to do the job.

Charlie tells TMZ, "I have a kinship with somebody [Lindsay] who clearly needs a mentor, whether she wants one or not. She can continue to hang out with her dress shredding club buddies, or turn to me for some advice from a guy who's been down the road as well as every other side trail on the journey."

He adds, "If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."

You'll recall ... Charlie and Lindsay struck up a friendship while working together on "Scary Movie 5," after which Charlie cut Lindsay a $100,000 check to help with her tax problems. Lindsay's now returning the favor by appearing in an upcoming episode of "Anger Management" -- actually, that may be Charlie doing Lindsay another solid.

Shockingly, Charlie still claims they've never hooked up, "I love her, I respect her, and I've never laid a finger on her that wasn't on film. How ya like me now, America?"

fleabag73

Charlie better make sure he's up to date on his vaccinations before he deals with this whore.

Grandma Cracker

Charlie, be a friend but not a banker. Let her dig herself out, might be the best lesson she ever learns.

Kelly

Is Charlie trying to headline Lindsay's next London tour or something? #LOSING

Columbo

One doosh helping another doosh. Perfect.

Bamby

Wow Charlie, More power to ya. Sometimes its good to just do the tough love deal and let the cards land where they will fall. It is her stupidity and immaturity in choices that is taking her down. Its ultimately her decision to fogure out that she needs to do something different at this point and if she can do that a little guidence can help her along the way. If you really want to help another you can pay off the wheelchair lift equipted van that I was forced to purchase for my disabled son.(Darn near could have bought a hummer for the price of this van)The prices are outragious. I hate car payments OUCH!!!!.

hugh

Be careful Charlie, nothing good will come of this. When you help Lindsay, Dina will be close behind expecting her mortgage to be paid off.

sean86vegas

Charlie sheen is effin great

FlamingoNut

A trainwreck (Charlie Sheen) plus a trainwreck (Lindsay Lohan) equals one massive trainwreck. Can't wait.

StarryStarryNight

wow, 3 chins on hohan.

and just think, behind the veneers and flipper there's meth mouths.

nastier than nasty.

WiddoMouse

I agree with Charlie. Because of his history with drugs and alcohol, he could help Lindsay. As he said, however, he can only help her if she listens. She doesn't have a great track record for listening. I wish her well.

fleabag73

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you, this whore has rabies!

Toby

Don't bother !!!

Wow ...

Umm, how did helping his ex work out for him? No disrespect, but come on! Clearly Charlie is doing better than he was, still...

But hey, if he is gonna go there, all I can say is:
Good luck with that!

PureRadiance

WINNING!!!!!

STFUP

"If she listens, she'll win. If she doesn't, that's on her."
That's been the problem all along though. She denies even having any problems - so she always ignores those who try to help her/give her advice.
You just can't fix stupid!